1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings, humans!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kyubey The Incubator, May 26, 2015.

?

Do you enjoy using the man-made internet?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WHY ARE YOU OF ALL THINGS HERE

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Kyubey The Incubator

Kyubey The Incubator Skeletron Prime

I must say, it is very nice to meet you all! My name, if you have not figured that out, is Kyubey, and I'm an Incubator. My species over the past couple millennia have been guiding you humans in order to get where you are now. The internet was an original idea of the humans, and I wished to see how great it is.

I will not grant wishes here, so do not ask.

My time with Terraria? Oh, that was a great sandbox game. I must say, I was impressed with its quality.

2. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

...I'm no puny human, but a sentient Bisharp. Really, there are few humans here... And those that are are in fact Terrarians, not an average human. You'll find age-old Dragons, furries, the assorted Pokémon, demons, etc. the list goes on. So welcome into the fantasy moshpit of TCF.

Kyubey The Incubator likes this.
  3. Kyubey The Incubator

Thank you for the welcome, kind pokèmon!

TheQuietBisharp likes this.
  4. Bryce's Games

Bryce's Games Skeletron Prime

Welcome to Planet TCF, my hopefully not going to eat my brains friend! I am a Terrarian that goes by the name Bryce. I hope you enjoy your stay on this lovely planet. By the way, try no to wander into the corruption zone, if you know what I mean...

5. Brigadier Bread

Brigadier Bread Steampunker

Hello there, and.... what is an Incubator? I've heard of quite a few things, but you are not one of them

P.S. I'm no human but it's too difficult to describe and nobody would know what I'm talking about

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  6. Kyubey The Incubator

Thank you very much for the welcomes!
    As for what I am, I am an alien species that visited the Human's planet a long time ago.
    Other than humans and animals, I had no idea of the Terrarian race. Something new and interesting to study!

7. Krasunir

Krasunir Terrarian

Welcome, but I am no human either.
    There are a few others who take it seriously, but yes, I am a dragon.
    Unoriginal? Maybe. Unique? Yes.

8. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Welcome! I am a Terrarian named Murphmario. As people have said already, there are few humans here. There's also a scorpion, a parrot, a corrupted unicorn, a boss from Sonic, someone who is literately @Everybody, a Reploid, and countless other creatures.

9. Krasunir

Krasunir Terrarian

Not to mention the plentiness of dragons, anime and OCs.

10. Kyubey The Incubator

Wow, I never even thought ONCE the internet could be used for research! Thanks for the welcome!

11. Sargon

Sargon Terrarian

Mighty Bauroth welcomes you, oh extraterrestrial creature, on behalf of the undead and cares not if they like it or not. :zombie:

12. Cubicality

Cubicality The Destroyer

Now that I finished laughing at the title, I can welcome you.
    Almost no humans here as has been pointed out. There are also Pokemon, obviously, as well as two gods and a Time Lord.
    Haven't heard of this species before...
    Data file corrupted.
    Huh.
    With all the hackers lately, can't tell if it's legitimate or a warning.
    But welcome regardless!

13. Kyubey The Incubator

Thank you very much, kind shark-human thing. It is my pleasure to be part of such a grand place in the internet.

14. Redstonetam15

Redstonetam15 Eater of Worlds

Hello, Incubator, My name is redstonetam15, but you can just call me "Red."

15. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

DestroyerOfTheDestroyer The Destroyer

Hey, we aren't all humans here. Check your privilege. There are giant glowing symbols and succubi, and those are just moderators! I, for one, am a giant metal worm.

Oh, and welcome.

16. I am a Zoroark. Though I can impersonate humans. ^_^

Hi, by the way.