Greetings, humans!

Do you enjoy using the man-made internet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHY ARE YOU OF ALL THINGS HERE

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Kyubey The Incubator

Skeletron Prime
I must say, it is very nice to meet you all! My name, if you have not figured that out, is Kyubey, and I'm an Incubator. My species over the past couple millennia have been guiding you humans in order to get where you are now. The internet was an original idea of the humans, and I wished to see how great it is.

I will not grant wishes here, so do not ask.

My time with Terraria? Oh, that was a great sandbox game. I must say, I was impressed with its quality.

...I'm no puny human, but a sentient Bisharp. Really, there are few humans here... And those that are are in fact Terrarians, not an average human. You'll find age-old Dragons, furries, the assorted Pokémon, demons, etc. the list goes on. So welcome into the fantasy moshpit of TCF.

Welcome to Planet TCF, my hopefully not going to eat my brains friend! I am a Terrarian that goes by the name Bryce. I hope you enjoy your stay on this lovely planet. By the way, try no to wander into the corruption zone, if you know what I mean...

Hello there, and.... what is an Incubator? I've heard of quite a few things, but you are not one of them

P.S. I'm no human but it's too difficult to describe and nobody would know what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the welcomes!
As for what I am, I am an alien species that visited the Human's planet a long time ago.
Other than humans and animals, I had no idea of the Terrarian race. Something new and interesting to study!

Now that I finished laughing at the title, I can welcome you.
Almost no humans here as has been pointed out. There are also Pokemon, obviously, as well as two gods and a Time Lord.
Haven't heard of this species before...
Data file corrupted.
Huh.
With all the hackers lately, can't tell if it's legitimate or a warning.
But welcome regardless!

Back
Top Bottom