Greetings, Old build menu

Should the old Console build menu be an option under settings?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion on Old or New Build/Craft Menu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

H2Kzer0

Terrarian
PC, Xbox One, and PS4 player of Terraria here. I am a game designer as well for a gamer who just wants to relax and enjoy other game designers creation. I enjoy Terraria and the design.
PROS: The game bosses are always a plus, multiplayer is extremely fun for creativity or hunting. The game concept is brilliant. Gameplay is definitely a 9/10. Overall, this is a well developed game.

CONS: I miss the old build/craft menu on console though, it was amazingly set up. Showed what material you needed in order to craft something. It even displayed a list of similar things and the materials needed to craft them. It was convenient and made it where I wasn't constantly having to go back and forth from the wiki. But the update took that away. I kind of wish they at least left it as an option. I get it some players don't prefer it while others did, so at least leave it as an option for player preference? Yes?

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey there, H2Kzer0! Welcome to the forums!
What are your thoughts?
Sorry I am a PC user. I don't know much about the console version, therefore I am not sure about my thought about it. But, I kinda agree that this game is indeed a well developed game. I enjoy most of my time in Terraria, especially when it comes up in to buildings and construction.

Hey there, H2Kzer0! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry I am a PC user. I don't know much about the console version, therefore I am not sure about my thought about it. But, I kinda agree that this game is indeed a well developed game. I enjoy most of my time in Terraria, especially when it comes up in to buildings and construction.

That's okay, on console they had a really well developed building/craft menu that displayed what was needed to construct certain things like accessories, boss summons, and many others.
For example: The Craft menu use to display a list of items that were craftable and what was needed to craft them. If you hover over the chair it would show you all the different types of chairs and how to craft them. If you hovered over accessories it would show a list of all accessories and what materials were needed to craft them. It was extremely convenient.
Still an extremely addicting game and as I said earlier, well developed. But still wish they left it as a personal option for a matter of preference of player choice

Last edited:
Hmm... so, that is why you want it back. From the sound of it, I think it indeed really helpful. Sadly, I can't do anything about it. But still, you have my support. Because I think it is not a bad idea. Good luck, friend!

Back
Top Bottom