Greetings, puny mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phobos

Terrarian
I see you have managed to navigate your way to this page. Congratulations.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am the king of this cold rock on which you live. I am chaos. And I could destroy all of you with a thought. But I don't, because you guys seem cool. You play a pretty awesome game that allows me to kill as many bunnies as I want, without running out. Send your virtual tributes below. I accept Bitcoin. :happy:

(_(_)? Who is that?
[DOUBLEPOST=1415898080][/DOUBLEPOST]And as for you, darthmorf, I suggest you read my signature. Do not stand in my way.

There is ONLY ONE evil guy around here, and that is................ THAT GUY!
I just live here.... (or Do I? Muahaha)

I see you have managed to navigate your way to this page. Congratulations.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am the king of this cold rock on which you live. I am chaos. And I could destroy all of you with a thought. But I don't, because you guys seem cool. You play a pretty awesome game that allows me to kill as many bunnies as I want, without running out. Send your virtual tributes below. I accept Bitcoin. :happy:
;-;

Phobos... Wasnt he the Greek god of fear? I have no reason to fear you. Sooner or later, when birds rule the earth, you will all bow down to me... (Except you, penguin dude, youre a bird to...)
I like to affiliate myself with Empoleon with is a penguin-ish Pokemon. Pls don't hurt me :(

Well anyway, anyone else think this thread should be locked since Phobos no longer resides on these forums?

I like to affiliate myself with Empoleon with is a penguin-ish Pokemon. Pls don't hurt me :(

Well anyway, anyone else think this thread should be locked since Phobos no longer resides on these forums?
What happened, did he leave? Ive seen him around recently... Is it even possible for someone to delete their account?

And jetstream, yes you can join the bird legion, cuz pokemon counts. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom