Greetings, Terrarians And Earthlings, From Yours Truly

World Writer E-cat

Skeletron Prime
I am E-cat420, a YouTuber (with no videos yet) and a christian. I often role-play in video games because, as I see it, every game is a story. Sometimes I role-play as a heroic knight, other times as an evil wizard. But whatever character I play, I always try my best to create and push along a story. I find this especially fun in multiplayer games, as there are other people around to react to the story I create, as well as develop it further. (Of course, I still role-play even when no one's around. I can't help it.) In Terraria, I play a Faun-Lord who is attempting to stop Umbra, The Corruptor King from covering the world in Corruption. A little background on my idea of Terrarian Fauns: A Faun is a being somewhat related to Dryads and Pixies. They once lived in the Hallow, but, unlike Pixies, they are not created from it. After the Souls of Night and Light were trapped inside the Wall of Flesh, the Hallow disappeared, leaving the Fauns without a home. They were dispersed throughout the Terrarian universe, and few remain to this day. My character is one of them, and during his adventure, he frees the Souls of Light and Night, recreates the Hallow with the power of the Soul of Light, begins to do battle with Umbra, who himself uses the power of the Soul of Night to strengthen the Corruption. And that's my character's story.

Back
Top Bottom