Greetings

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
Hello my name is Axios. I've been playing terraria for about a year. Been on terraria online for a while. But I'm new on here. So hello :)

Hello everyone! Just about everyone I knew from the ye olden days is likely gone. In thought of this I decided to make another introduction thread since it has been an upwards of six years since my last appearance.
For reference I play Mobile (Android), PC (though it is currently fried), and Console (currently only Xbox 1) and have been playing since about 1.0.2.1
My real name is James, I'm 23 years of age and will likely never tire of Terraria. Feel free to ask me anything or just talk, if you'd like to play please respond with your ID/GT. Until then, have a great day/night!

Hello everyone! Just about everyone I knew from the ye olden days is likely gone. In thought of this I decided to make another introduction thread since it has been an upwards of six years since my last appearance.
For reference I play Mobile (Android), PC (though it is currently fried), and Console (currently only Xbox 1) and have been playing since about 1.0.2.1
My real name is James, I'm 23 years of age and will likely never tire of Terraria. Feel free to ask me anything or just talk, if you'd like to play please respond with your ID/GT. Until then, have a great day/night!

Welcome back Axios.

No matter how long its been, members are permitted only 1 introduction Thread. It is fine to continue using your original Introduction Thread.

In this case I've merged your new introduction Thread with your previous one so that you are still using your original Thread to reintroduce yourself.

Welcome back Axios.

No matter how long its been, members are permitted only 1 introduction Thread. It is fine to continue using your original Introduction Thread.

In this case I've merged your new introduction Thread with your previous one so that you are still using your original Thread to reintroduce yourself.

Oh, my apologies! I probably should have known. I appreciate the merge though :)

Welcome back Axios!

Wow, incredibly long time man I missed you guys. I won't get too personal but how have you been? How's your art going?

Nice to meet you, Axios!
Nice to meet you too, Moor!

Hello!

Last edited:
Wow, incredibly long time man I missed you guys. I won't get too personal but how have you been? How's your art going?
Oh man, that's a blast from the last... Been a long time since I did any of that. More into the programming side these days (plus I'm a bit better at it than I was at art!)

Back
Top Bottom