Greetings!

TheMoonTitan

Steampunker
Hiya everyone, I'm TheMoonTitan or Sel.

I first got into Terraria during 1.2.4.1 (was that really that long ago? wow) and quickly grew to love the game. The platforming and cautious traversing of the caverns looking for gold, the slow growth in power pre-HM, the grinding and vast difficulty increase in HM (it took me AGES to beat the Destroyer), and when 1.3 arrived, the apocalyptic and eldritch feel of the entire Cultist/Towers/Moon Lord events.

For whatever reason, I never actually bothered joining the forums before now. Not entirely sure why, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Some things about me: I'm a big fangirl of eldritch monstrosities and enjoy coming up with stories (in fact, I just sort of automatically create them without even trying), I'm from Canada, and generally a massive geek.

Hope to see you all around!

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, Sel! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

As a fanboy of eldritch monstrosities and as a all around geek myself, welcome to the forums! You're definitely going to fit in around here, not that that is much of a concern cause basically everyone here is friendly to everyone anyways... Still though! :merchantgrin:

I personally started playing clear back on 1.0.6.1 which was sometime between August and December of 2011... Yeah, so I feel old now... And don't even get me started on when HM was added... Two words - The Twins... THE TWINS!! **shudders**... Anyways, point is, it's always nice to have another veteran who remains passionate about the game to this day! :dryadgrin:

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, I and pretty much anyone else here would be more than glad to oblige! `:happy:

:kingslime: Have fun on the forums and in-game! :kingslime:

Welcome to the Forums, fellow Canadian! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Since you mentioned an affinity for writing stories, here's a link to the Terraria Community subforums for writer's craft. Right now that subforum is relatively inactive, but it has some incredible projects and is always super open to a few more writers such as yourself. Since you mentioned Eldritch monstrosities (and Terraria just so happens to be loaded with them), here's a link to the Terraria Community subforums for player suggestions. This one is significantly more active than writer's craft, and its members eat up new and original concepts from other users.

I'll leave the rest of the Forums for you to discover during your travels. It has a lot to offer. Hope to see you around in the coming weeks!

Hiya everyone, I'm TheMoonTitan or Sel.

I first got into Terraria during 1.2.4.1 (was that really that long ago? wow) and quickly grew to love the game. The platforming and cautious traversing of the caverns looking for gold, the slow growth in power pre-HM, the grinding and vast difficulty increase in HM (it took me AGES to beat the Destroyer), and when 1.3 arrived, the apocalyptic and eldritch feel of the entire Cultist/Towers/Moon Lord events.

For whatever reason, I never actually bothered joining the forums before now. Not entirely sure why, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Some things about me: I'm a big fangirl of eldritch monstrosities and enjoy coming up with stories (in fact, I just sort of automatically create them without even trying), I'm from Canada, and generally a massive geek.

Hope to see you all around!
Glad to have you join us @TheMoonTitan.

Back
Top Bottom