Greetings

SAMFOSSIL

Terrarian
Hello, SAMFOSSIL here, Detroit born and raised, on the basketball court is where I used to spend most of my days. Last few years been playing a lot of Minecraft, but have grown bored of it lately. So I decided to reload Terraria and play it again. So far in the past 3 days I’ve logged 30 hours on the XBOX1 platform. Been watching some YouTube tutorials and using the Terraria wiki like nobody’s business.

One thing I’m not sure on so far is do I continue to build and work on just one world, or is it a good idea to jump in and out of multiple worlds?

Anyways I look forward to chatting with some active members and players and share tips and strategies.

SAMFOSSIL

Welcome SAMFOSSIL to the Terraria Forums! As your question, it would depend on what you are trying to accomplish. But it is a good idea to go to multiple worlds for some resources.

Welcome SAMFOSSIL to the Terraria Forums! As your question, it would depend on what you are trying to accomplish. But it is a good idea to go to multiple worlds for some resources.

Well, I am very early into a new character, swinging a katana, and almost gathered enough to put together iron armor, I made a small daybloom and blinkroot farm, seems like I’m no where near where I’d like my character to be. I did purchase a lifeform analyzer. I don’t want to summon any bosses yet, my man is way too weak still, haven’t even found and extra hearts and so far only one underground cabin. I’ve cleaned out directly under my main house, with a lot of torches, stone, and platforms. I want to make a zombie and/or slime trap, so they quit bugging my progress.

A0817049-4B86-4B53-A987-4CA64565C073.jpeg
5D5BA81C-E1B1-453C-9E2B-0429A7EFE702.jpeg
96BBC3C1-8C8D-4F18-AAFD-A2CA45469F3E.jpeg
Well I am progressing slowly, I built 2 small mob traps, I got a snowball cannon now, and starting to kill antlion chargers for the mandibles to make the mining potions. I have iron armor, and 14 defense, but I’d like to increase that soon. Any tips and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Well, you said you haven't found any crystal heart, so... why don't you start finding one? The more the better. But be advise, that the boss, Eye of Cthulhu, will start to spawn after you have acquire some crystal hearts, well unless you have already the summoner in your pocket, in that case it will spawn.

Anyway, nice builds!

Back
Top Bottom