Map-Other Gridlock challenge

XORandom

Terrarian
Я наткнулся на сообщение на Reddit, где человек спрашивал, как повторить вызов с закрытой сеткой. Я нашел ссылку на оригинальное видео. И я решил сделать карту с похожей сеткой. Мое изменение заключается в использовании блоков gemspark, чтобы границы сетки были четко видны.

1674675640590.png

Прикрепляю ссылку на файл мира. По умолчанию это основной режим. Также сделал вариант для эксперта и классика. Исправлена ошибка с открытием сразу всей сетки. Также я убрал бесконечный дождь из остальных миров и перенес его в для достойных

Attachments

• Grid.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 518
  • Grid_expert.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 379
  • Grid_classic.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 376
  • Grid_ftw.wld
    12.4 MB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that you can't do that and it's just that they pretend there using it and there just like putting it in a chest or something like that
In the original video, he doesn't even pretend, he doesn't put coins anywhere, just when their number reaches 50 gold, 1 platinum, etc. he opens a new territory

I came across a post on reddit where a person asked how to repeat a closed grid challenge. I found a link to the original video. And I decided to make a map with a similar grid. My change is to use gemspark blocks so that the grid boundaries are clearly visible.

I attach a link to the world file. By default, this is the master mode. Also made an option for an expert and a classic.
In your file, when you press any of the switches on the grid, every grid wall on the map opens, could you fix this

I came across a post on reddit where a person asked how to repeat a closed grid challenge. I found a link to the original video. And I decided to make a map with a similar grid. My change is to use gemspark blocks so that the grid boundaries are clearly visible.

I attach a link to the world file. By default, this is the master mode. Also made an option for an expert and a classic.
How do I make it so when I unlock one grid, it doesn't unlock all of them?

Back
Top Bottom