Console Griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLostGamer

Terrarian
Hello I have come to this forum to find plenty of good people to work with over the past month and it has been delightful.
Unfortunately there are some bad people such as one individual named <name removed by staff>
He joins a world and will take your stuff soon after he will blow up your house with high explosives!
Lucky for me I set up a bait world before hand and he took the bait
I request that he be banned from here if that is possible here I will show you some photos of the damage a little bit repaired

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I have come to this forum to find plenty of good people to work with over the past month and it has been delightful.
Unfortunately there are some bad people such as one individual named <name removed by staff>
He joins a world and will take your stuff soon after he will blow up your house with high explosives!
Lucky for me I set up a bait world before hand and he took the bait
I request that he be banned from here if that is possible here I will show you some photos of the damage a little bit repaired
Hi there @TheLostGamer, I’m sorry if you were griefed. However, issues that arise as a result of playing with other people are not something for which we settle disputes. Whatever happens between you and someone that has joined your game is outside of our purview and, as such, we ask that the members involved settle any disputes themselves.

In connection with that, we don’t permit public callouts, so I have removed the name and image that you posted. There’s no way for us to effectively get involved with any situations that happen when two members decide to play the game together. The issues need to be dealt with offsite, and any turmoil that arises should not be brought here.

Sounds like you proceeded with caution, and I encourage you to continue being cautious when playing with anyone that you don’t personally know, no matter where you first connect with them.

I’ll lock this thread as there’s no need for anyone to comment on it, and if you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them - send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom