Grinding time

Night Of The Sun

Skeletron Prime
So i like to play on this one terraria server, and a new game came out, but when i tried to join it, it said my character needed +10 hours. He had 0 because i only used this character for this server. So i made a single-player world and sat in a box for half an hour, only to learn that at some point the in-game time count wasn't going up after about 2 minutes. When i click off the page in single player, the game will freeze and not count until i click back on it, and if I host a multiplayer world and sit there, it doesn't count that much or at all. Do i have to be movie for it to count? would something like a hoik fix this?

This is caused by a bug relating to Autopause. If you have autopause enabled, your player time in-game won't increase. It is a known issue by the developers, and hopefully will be fixed when the next update releases.

This is caused by a bug relating to Autopause. If you have autopause enabled, your player time in-game won't increase. It is a known issue by the developers, and hopefully will be fixed when the next update releases.

no, i almost never have auto pause on, so that's not the problem

When i click off the page in single player, the game will freeze and not count until i click back on it
Well, the game isn't active in that state, of course your time-in-game won't go up. I'm pretty sure this would be true for any game, not just Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom