tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

I've never seen it say post plantera, but, to be honest, I haven't looked past the hardmode horde has arisen. I just think you are having nasty luck; because I went for a few days IRL playing for around 5-6 hours each stretch. I'm not saying I spent all of those hours, but it just wouldn't drop. The play through before that it was just dropping like crazy, while the circuits weren't as plentiful, but were a bit more rare.

I've went to the jungle and the corpsethorn and hive backpack enemies spawned, but I am not getting any barbarian spawns.

Where do barbarians spawn? And what are the chances?

it's the same as before. you should have a barbarian spawn in any biome- I just always for some reason see him a lot more in the jungle, but he's spawned for me in every biome. He's regular, too. Once one is beat another one comes out. The arms and circuits aren't until after Golem. Wiki says he doesn't come out-not until after Golem-but he is now out at plantera. However, you won't see those items until golem.

20170118052047_1.jpg

There seems to be a little pink box on the upper right of placed grovite bars.

View attachment 156342

There seems to be a little pink box on the upper right of placed grovite bars.

Hehe, another Cosmetic Variety user! :D

The pink box is actually a frame problem when there's a sloped tile next to it, shall be fixed in the next update.

Barbarian should only spawn if Golem has been defeated, if he's spawning earlier then that it's a bug.
EDIT: Barbarian does not drop the Welding Arm, that is Zombinator. Zombinator drops the Welding Arm after Golem has been defeated.

How tf do i get Blood Fangs? xD

From Blood Leeches/Fleshrippers. They spawn anywhere underground so long as water is nearby, but thier spawn rates go up if you happen to be in the Jungle. (They also spawn aboveground in the Jungle at night)

On the topic of golem griefing:

Previously, I had a bool to turn it on/off in settings, but TModLoader has no real analog to this so i'm forced to either leave it on or off. I think a compromise is in order: I may change it so they can only break natural blocks. (ie, dirt, stone, snow, ice, etc) and not 'unnatural' or 'manmade' blocks (no bricks, no wood, etc.)

If this compromise is not enough I may temporarily disable the feature entirely, but it's one of the things that defines the golems so I would like to avoid outright removing it.

Last edited:
Any chance on adding throwing versions of boomerangs?(Just the same boomerang but does throwing damage)

I was hoping to try out the storm of the four sands in my thrower playthrough but saw its melee damage. :(

1.0.6.1 is out, updating the op as you read this...

One of the biggest changes is custom dyes i've added. These currently use an experimental means to add them to the game proper, so they may not work entirely correctly on certain items (pets seem to be a problem with some dyes), but overall do work as intended. The means by which it is added may change later, but the actual items will be fine, so feel free to try them out. Right now there's 4 new dyes, 2 unique ones and 2 variants of the first unique one.

There's also a variant of Storm of the Four Sands called 'Shuriken of the Four Sands' which is functionally similar, requires the same materials, but does throwing damage instead of melee damage. It also only phases through tiles for a short time, and does not pierce.

Last edited:
The new dyes seem to have a bug where the light noire dye, the noire dye, and the cosmodead dye all make things the same colour. (I think it's the light noire dye color)

Edit: I mean this effects everything, not just pets like you said.

Also I gotta say I love the zombies with the floaties, they look so cute.

The new dyes seem to have a bug where the light noire dye, the noire dye, and the cosmodead dye all make things the same colour. (I think it's the light noire dye color)

That's what they are supposed to do, the Noir Dyes are exactly the same but differ in these ways:
Regular Noir Dye will dye your character in shades of grey and will not be tinted by light colors, but will be brightened/darkened based on light level.
Light Noir Dye will do the above, but *is* tinted by light colors.
Dark Noir Dye is like Regular except the shade of grey is darker.

Cosmodead Dye is experimental and not finished, hence why I did not mention it in the changelog. The dye isn't meant to be used yet.

And yeah, floaty zombies are pretty cute. Drop one of my favorite vanity accessories too, it's just so silly.

Oh woops, chalk that up to me being dense :l

Thanks for the response though!

Back
Top Bottom