tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

GRealm Error.png

Got the above error when trying to summon Folivine, Not sure if you can pull anything from it since I don't see a direct reference to your mod. I can't seem to select it to copy paste, so I gave you the picture.

Edit: Has happened twice now. So it's definitely when attempting to summon Folivine.

Last edited:
hey, how did you make the radiant scythe htat drops from folivine? specifically, would you mind if we borrowed the code you used to make it wing like that, and how you made it deal radiant damage?

hey, how did you make the radiant scythe htat drops from folivine? specifically, would you mind if we borrowed the code you used to make it wing like that, and how you made it deal radiant damage?
Nick, if you want that code you have to ask Diver. Otherwise figure out a way to do it yourself, getting it second hand is a bit dishonest.

you should make a nebula summoning staff, since there isn't one so far
Just ask the terraria dev team why they make the stardust set so?Well we need to talk about the mod itself not the "you should make a nebula summoning staff"which nebula is just a magic set while stardust is a summon set,so no need to add one

Just ask the terraria dev team why they make the stardust set so?Well we need to talk about the mod itself not the "you should make a nebula summoning staff"which nebula is just a magic set while stardust is a summon set,so no need to add one
I believe he meant to add more to the post moon lord gear of the mod, as it already adds a vortex flail, a solar bow, and a stardust staff, and a nebula summoning weapon would complete the set.

oh,i didn't knew those things existed,but that's weird,making a melee weapon for vortex,distance weapon for melee,well,that's weird,thanks grox for making me confused xd well sorry about that

you should do your research before you reply. in this mod, there are celestial tier weapons, a vortex melee weapon, solar ranged weapon, and a stardust magic weapon. the only weapon missing is a nebula summoning weapon

Nick, if you want that code you have to ask Diver. Otherwise figure out a way to do it yourself, getting it second hand is a bit dishonest.

yeah, i guess your right. its just that, i'm not sure if grox made the scythe code himself and its very similar to how diver does it, or if diver gave it too him. i mean, if it is the second one, then, judging from the reasoning he gave in a message i sent him on why he didn't give away the scythe code, it would seem also like applicable reasoning too this mod too, so i am a bit confused.

1: Please tone down the spawnrate of the graveyards, literally nothing else is spawning for me at night.

2: Why can't I post in the general channel of the discord?

The Miner keeps spawning and taking houses. I have three right now. I think it is this mod that is doing it. I have another miner that looks different. The one that keeps spawning has iron looking armor and sells some ingots. Tell me if it is not this mod. Hopefully it is this mod so you can fix it. :)

The Miner keeps spawning and taking houses. I have three right now. I think it is this mod that is doing it. I have another miner that looks different. The one that keeps spawning has iron looking armor and sells some ingots. Tell me if it is not this mod. Hopefully it is this mod so you can fix it. :)
no, this one has a minig helmet, but still sells bars. I thought this was the only mod that had a miner npc

K, so now that I look at it closer it does look like a miners helmet. It just looked like iron armor at first because the helmet look like iron and not like the one that is in vanilla. It has suspenders and tan pants and brown boots and a grey pickax on his back. Sorry for the wrong information before. If you can find the mod with the other miner pls message me so I can tell them the glitch with that mod because it has to spawn back in every time I load in the world again. It looks mostly white and sell ore not bars. And also with the bars your miner only sells copper and iron bars. Is that suppose to happen or is it a progression thing as you defeat bosses? I have defeated the king slime and the eye of chuthalu on expert mode.

Attachments

• 20170426164038_1.jpg
    20170426164038_1.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 149
K, so now that I look at it closer it does look like a miners helmet. It just looked like iron armor at first because the helmet look like iron and not like the one that is in vanilla. It has suspenders and tan pants and brown boots and a grey pickax on his back. Sorry for the wrong information before. If you can find the mod with the other miner pls message me so I can tell them the glitch with that mod because it has to spawn back in every time I load in the world again. It looks mostly white and sell ore not bars. And also with the bars your miner only sells copper and iron bars. Is that suppose to happen or is it a progression thing as you defeat bosses? I have defeated the king slime and the eye of chuthalu on expert mode.
progression. I mean, its not like they want you to have titanium prehardmode ;P

Rod of Discord for only 2 Platinum right into hardmode? Amazing deal.

But seriously, maybe either increase the price substantially (like by at least 20 plat) or move it to post-Plantera/Golem (or both).

Is there any more information? How do I progress or there's no progression system in this mod and I can basically play it like vanilla and I'll bump into modded content naturally?

Back
Top Bottom