tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Will you go out to the new version of tModloader v.0.10.0.2 or will you wait to launch along with the Terraria version 1.3.5.5?

I really hope people aren't waiting until the next Terraria update. That's even longer that the rest of us can't play.

For anyone who doesn't know this yet: GRealm is being updated! In one of Bluemagic's recent videos involving a boss rush, they battle Folivine! Plus, Bluemagic left a little :3 face on a comment asking about GRealm, so it's pretty much confirmed a new version is in the works!

I imagine there is a ton of work to be done to get it ready and probably new content.

For anyone who doesn't know this yet: GRealm is being updated! In one of Bluemagic's recent videos involving a boss rush, they battle Folivine! Plus, Bluemagic left a little :3 face on a comment asking about GRealm, so it's pretty much confirmed a new version is in the works!
On the other hand, I've been noticing that boss rush hasn't been featuring a lot of other updated modded bosses or content that I can see. They don't seem to be fighting certain Spirit bosses after a certain point, otherwise they'd would have found the Bramble, Starplate Raider, or literally any other one of the half-dozen of them.

It's just as likely it's either old footage or a mod setup that's not up to date, in which case :<

On the other hand, I've been noticing that boss rush hasn't been featuring a lot of other updated modded bosses or content that I can see. They don't seem to be fighting certain Spirit bosses after a certain point, otherwise they'd would have found the Bramble, Starplate Raider, or literally any other one of the half-dozen of them.

It's just as likely it's either old footage or a mod setup that's not up to date, in which case :<
I don't think they're even using Spirit.

I don't think they're even using Spirit.

Huh. Coulda swore they fought Scarabus... Aw well. I could be wrong.
Still, it is a possibility that they're not using up-to-date stuff, then again Revengance itself was long after Grealm last updated, right? So I suppose maybe they could be testing the new version...

Didn't Calamity shut down? Last time I looked, the thread was locked.

Due to the drama and such on the Terraria forum everything's on Discord for updates and such. I admit, I've not seen the situations that led to the thread closing so I can't say squat about it, but eh. If it winds up improving the mod or the maker's sanity one way or another...

Hey Grox! I am big fan of this mod! I really like your work.
And when this awesome mod will be updated to latest Tmodloader?I really wanna play it again!

Didn't Calamity shut down? Last time I looked, the thread was locked.
due to consistent arguments from various people during the mods time on here (mod dev included) people kept on getting banned, eventually even the mod dev got banned for a month on his own thread, after that he had enough and asked that the mod thread be shut down, however the mod is still going on strong in its discord channel.

due to consistent arguments from various people during the mods time on here (mod dev included) people kept on getting banned, eventually even the mod dev got banned for a month on his own thread, after that he had enough and asked that the mod thread be shut down, however the mod is still going on strong in its discord channel.
Yeah. It's been answered already. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom