tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

A new Grealm update just came out!!! Download it on the mod browser!!!

Also I found a error, when the mod is loaded with other mods I got this
Error.PNG

Seems Like GRealm doesnt work with DualWielding mod by @Yoraiz0r
upload_2017-10-15_17-50-48.png

If u wounder my game is in english but for some reason it always does writing the first sentence in the error message to german.

Should be the same error as from Bonvoyage284

PS : Nice to see ur back =)

Having the same crash as the two above me when loading:
Furniture, Food, and Fun by Jenosis (previously named Cosmetic Variety and Legends)
Spirit Mod by PhoenixBlade and the Dev Team
Calamity Mod by MountainDrew
Tremor Mod by Jofairden
Thorium Mod by DivermanSam

it's basically the same error with all of them only with a different "Projectile" on the left for each of them. Not gonna give up the others so this one is disabled until it's fixed.

I am so glad that this mod has updated to TModloader 1.3.5.2 version. :)
Although I have to complain about some armor sets: The Talus Armor set does not have set bonus, the Construct armor lacks of the leggings (just like the Archer and Warrior armor set).

Hello, yes GRealm was updated, but I do not think I will be updating the forums if i'm honest, I much prefer the discord link I have in the OP for that kind of stuff.

To answer some questions though:

* I just released an update to fix the global projectile crash last night, so make sure to update to get that fixed!
* Folivine is deliberately designed to allow you to spawn it anywhere so long as you are below a certain height. This was mostly to avoid chaining the fight to a specific biome. The instant kill is also deliberate; why are you trying to spawn two at once?
* Folivine and Undeadipede (and Barbarian) have no boss information in the boss checklist because when support was added for them it was not possible to add info, simply listing them. I will work on updating this.
* The Talus and Construct sets are not done, hence why you cannot get their materials (or in Construct's case it has no materials) and as a result are unfinished and missing features.

Again, if you want further updates and general discussion please consider joining the discord linked in the OP, you will get a much more immediate response there.

Hello, yes GRealm was updated, but I do not think I will be updating the forums if i'm honest, I much prefer the discord link I have in the OP for that kind of stuff.

* I just released an update to fix the global projectile crash last night, so make sure to update to get that fixed!
* Folivine is deliberately designed to allow you to spawn it anywhere so long as you are below a certain height. This was mostly to avoid chaining the fight to a specific biome. The instant kill is also deliberate; why are you trying to spawn two at once?
* Folivine and Undeadipede (and Barbarian) have no boss information in the boss checklist because when support was added for them it was not possible to add info, simply listing them. I will work on updating this.
* The Talus and Construct sets are not done, hence why you cannot get their materials (or in Construct's case it has no materials) and as a result are unfinished and missing features.

Again, if you want further updates and general discussion please consider joining the discord linked in the OP, you will get a much more immediate response there.

I accidently used second jungle bait, and died:(

Back
Top Bottom