tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are just giving the guy bad advice on purpose! Google does word by word translations, it doesn't understand sentence order and stuff, it'd be just as messy.

I have some Questions after i defeat fishroon is any moded boos cause when i summon the golem its says vannila gollem has awaken so its there any boss????

Translation:
Is there any boss in this mod that comes after Duke Fishron? Because when you summon the golem, the message says "Vanilla:Golem" has awaken, so is there any variation of this boss?

Last edited:
Now you are just giving the guy bad advice on purpose! Google does word by word translations, it doesn't understand sentence order and stuff, it'd be just as messy.

Translation:
Is there any boss in this mod that comes after Duke Fishron? Because when you summon the golem, the message says "Vanilla:Golem" has awaken, so is there any variation of this boss?
Thank you :happy:

I have some Questions after i defeat fishroon is any moded boos cause when i summon the golem its says vannila gollem has awaken so its there any boss????
No, there is no variation of the boss. "Vanilla" is the normal game without any mods. I think tAPI had a typo maybe, and he appears with the "Vanilla:" tag. Same thing happens with the King Slime.

rare drop from horde invasion "casters" which spawn in certain biomes like the snow/jungle/crimson/corruption during the horde
Thats what i thought until i went on my cheat world with shocka's and spawned in 800 frost casters in a frozen biome twice and got only staff shafts...

Thats what i thought until i went on my cheat world with shocka's and spawned in 800 frost casters in a frozen biome twice and got only staff shafts...
It has to be a certain tier of caster. I think these are either post-plantera or post-mechboss ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom