tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its that when i swing it with the inventory open (getting it in the mouse) it destroy the damage but that not happen all time and the weapon dont have prefix (bone sword from horde invade that bug just get when the horde invaded but its not the horde do that)

EDIT:http://imgur.com/veQaIS4 my setup

i only used the hotbar item and no the warrior emblem (add an shackle flail in the first slot but only used the heart wand woodchipper )

EDIT 2: also i have seen the bone musket use the bullet in inventory no in the ammo section
fyi that armour you have is stronger defense wise than palladium/cobalt its literally the strongest pre hardmode armour ive came across

for the zombie invasion would it be easier to get undying flesh if i set my computer clock to after october so none of the halloween zombies spawn which apparently dont drop it

Yes, but I will be releasing another fix soon that will include all the halloween zombies.

yeah its that when i swing it with the inventory open (getting it in the mouse) it destroy the damage but that not happen all time and the weapon dont have prefix (bone sword from horde invade that bug just get when the horde invaded but its not the horde do that)

EDIT:http://imgur.com/veQaIS4 my setup

i only used the hotbar item and no the warrior emblem (add an shackle flail in the first slot but only used the heart wand woodchipper )

EDIT 2: also i have seen the bone musket use the bullet in inventory no in the ammo section

Hmm... I am stumped when it comes to the disappearing item, the bone sword is actually a vanilla item, the invasion skeletons just happen to drop it. All I know is it is not GRealm specifically because it has been reported to happen with the Thorium mod as well.

As for the bone musket I'll look into this, I might be checking inventory before ammo slots.

EDIT: I also think I need to balance affulent armor, the point was to be able to get it early but not so early it makes everything else pointless, and with a fair amount of work. Both screenshots here have it, one of which is definitely beginning hardmode, so I think I need to up the bar price.

EDIT: I also think I need to balance affulent armor, the point was to be able to get it early but not so early it makes everything else pointless, and with a fair amount of work. Both screenshots here have it, one of which is definitely beginning hardmode, so I think I need to up the bar price.
Make the bars like 5-10 gold also would the zombie elves from the frost moon drop undying flesh?

Make the bars like 5-10 gold also would the zombie elves from the frost moon drop undying flesh?

Currently went with 1.25 gold, which results in a grand total of 90 gold for the set, and heavily nerfed the defense (it's now ~mythril tier)
They should, but by that point you don't really need undying flesh so I think it would just fill up your inventory at that point.

They should, but by that point you don't really need undying flesh so I think it would just fill up your inventory at that point.

The Bloodbath potion needs 30 a pop, and that seems like it'd be extremely useful at all points of the game.

Edit: Game crashed again, then got the same error on attempting to create a character. It seems to have deleted my character this time, which is awfully strange. After further testing (just playing till crash), it seems that the accessory mod is not the cause, but rather the suffix mod.

Last edited:
The Bloodbath potion needs 30 a pop, and that seems like it'd be extremely useful at all points of the game.

Edit: Game crashed again, then got the same error on attempting to create a character. It seems to have deleted my character this time, which is awfully strange. After further testing (just playing till crash), it seems that the accessory mod is not the cause, but rather the suffix mod.
I have had the same problem especially with the suffix bridge and it has complications with many mods so I don't use it

personally i have 600 of undying flesh in my chest (yes 600) i have got all of those by doing horde (the hardmode horde give more) and hiccup there is a backup of ur character in player folder you will see an plr.bad that is ur corrupted character so there is plr.bak of it just rename into .plr the bak and done

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Terraria.Player, Int32[], Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, Int32 ByRef)'.
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Action.OnDraw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

What does this mean i got both Basemod and Greaml
This thread happen before and after I've turned off all other mods

Last edited:
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Terraria.Player, Int32[], Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, Int32 ByRef)'.
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()

What does this mean i got both Basemod and Greaml
This thread happen before and after I've turned off all other mods

Sounds like a mismatch of versions; try getting both from the OP again and reinstalling, this problem should be resolved.

Released Basemod and GRealm v1.0.2!

v1.0.2
- Changed HasItem/HasAmmo to check coin/ammo slots before normal slots.
v1.0.2

- Added support for Halloween and Christmas zombies to spawn in the invasion during thier respective holidays and to drop Undying Flesh.

- Fixed bug with Shellvine crashing if dyed with a vanity shell over it.
- Fixed Raincoat Zombies not dropping undying flesh.

- Balanced Affluent Ingot; buy price is now 1 gold 25 silver instead of 75 silver to prevent getting the armor too early (unless you're a freaking packrat)

- Changed Affluent Armor; less defense for each piece (now is 10 + 14 + 11 for a total of 35)
- Changed item graphic for Affluent Ingot to look more like an actual ingot.
- Changed item graphic for Affluent Helmet to include the red ribbon.

This looks pretty interesting but I have just one question. As someone who's never tried installing mods for terraria before, how would one install this?

Released Basemod and GRealm v1.0.2!

v1.0.2
- Changed HasItem/HasAmmo to check coin/ammo slots before normal slots.
v1.0.2

- Added support for Halloween and Christmas zombies to spawn in the invasion during thier respective holidays and to drop Undying Flesh.

- Fixed bug with Shellvine crashing if dyed with a vanity shell over it.
- Fixed Raincoat Zombies not dropping undying flesh.

- Balanced Affluent Ingot; buy price is now 1 gold 25 silver instead of 75 silver to prevent getting the armor too early (unless you're a freaking packrat)

- Changed Affluent Armor; less defense for each piece (now is 10 + 14 + 11 for a total of 35)
- Changed item graphic for Affluent Ingot to look more like an actual ingot.
- Changed item graphic for Affluent Helmet to include the red ribbon.

Do eskimo zombie dropping undying flesh? Because I never get it from them. Thanks.

Seems like GRealm and extra accessory slots don't play nice together. I've updated GRealm and GBase to 1.0.2, and I've got the latest version of extra accessory slots. I've cleared my config file. Is there anything I can do, or will I have to go without? :sigh:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.Items.ShroomShell.GetActiveShell(Player player, Boolean visual)

Seems like GRealm and extra accessory slots don't play nice together. I've updated GRealm and GBase(Basemod) to 1.0.2, and I've got the latest version of extra accessory slots. I've cleared my config file. Is there anything I can do, or will I have to go without? :sigh:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessory(Player player, Int32 type, Boolean normal, Boolean vanity)
at GRealm.Items.ShroomShell.GetActiveShell(Player player, Boolean visual)

This should not be happening, since I now check if his mod is loaded before going on with the methods. I'll see if I can add more checks. Something i'd like to know:

1. How many slots of AccSlots are you using?
2. Did you do anything specific to cause this, or does it just pop up immediately?
3. Did you load his mod first or my mod, and did you turn one or the other off and/or on during this run of the game? I have a suspicion about this.

How do you get the Arcane Welding Station?

You make it by obtaining a Welding Arm, which is dropped by Zombinator in the Zombie Invasion after Plantera has been killed at least once.

More uses for Affluent Ingot and SLIGHTLY cheaper (1 gold?) would help. However, I honestly think that there shouldn't be a "get out of making Molten-Tier free" card - And with that, I suggest making it hardmode-only.

More uses for Affluent Ingot and SLIGHTLY cheaper (1 gold?) would help. However, I honestly think that there shouldn't be a "get out of making Molten-Tier free" card - And with that, I suggest making it hardmode-only.

The original idea behind it was you could get it early if you put the work into getting it, and I mean a LOT of work. I wonder if it's too common from the travelling merchant - should I make it rarer? At the very least i'm going to have it not show up until Skeletron or the Queen Bee or the Wall of Flesh has been killed (basically if one is dead it will start appearing). That will at the very least prevent you from getting it *very* early if you spam the extractinator.

I could, ofc, go with a third option - having an upgraded set you get in hardmode and a weaker one prehardmode, although i'd like to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom