tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Bug Satchel from the Bug Catcher and when I equip / unequip it says [20:13:05] Equip or [20:13:05] DeEquip

of course the [20:13:05] is time but why does it show up?

I bought a Bug Satchel from the Bug Catcher and when I equip / unequip it says [20:13:05] Equip or [20:13:05] DeEquip

of course the [20:13:05] is time but why does it show up?
I cannot say that I know for certain, but if I were to guess, I would say that they're probably just debug messages that Grox forgot to disable. :dryadsmile:

pls help !!
I have the newest gamelauncher version installed
I have tAPI r15 installed
My terraria version is 1.2.4.1
I have Grox's base mod v1.0.5
and I have OmnirsNOSpack v1.0.3.10
I have them both enabled and I've tried reloading them at least 5 times
I still cannot seem to get the omnir mod to work (when i start a world, its just vanilla terraria)
There are no videos or forums for this troubleshooting

pls help !!
I have the newest gamelauncher version installed
I have tAPI r15 installed
My terraria version is 1.2.4.1
I have Grox's base mod v1.0.5
and I have OmnirsNOSpack v1.0.3.10
I have them both enabled and I've tried reloading them at least 5 times
I still cannot seem to get the omnir mod to work (when i start a world, its just vanilla terraria)
There are no videos or forums for this troubleshooting

I am going to say this before the mod author or anyone else, u probably should send a screenshot of the error or copy and paste it to a post.
That error says a lot for the mod author if he's trying to fix it ( It usually says what's wrong if u check it deeper )

I seem to have a problem whenever anything gets killed my game just crashes and also when i import my vanilla game all stackables are set to 1 Example:5 gold turn into 1 gold 30 Dyanimte turns into 1 etc. is there a fix to both htese problems?

Last edited:
I seem to have a problem whenever anything gets killed my game just crashes and also when i import my vanilla game all stackables are set to 1 Example:5 gold turn into 1 gold 30 Dyanimte turns into 1 etc. is there a fix to both htese problems?
Firstly, no-one is likely to be able to help you with the first issue if you don't provide more information, such as crash logs and the like. On the other hand, the stacks-reducing-to-one thing upon importing a vanilla map is an issue with tAPI itself, not this mod.

Firstly, no-one is likely to be able to help you with the first issue if you don't provide more information, such as crash logs and the like. On the other hand, the stacks-reducing-to-one thing upon importing a vanilla map is an issue with tAPI itself, not this mod.
ah i see i think i fixed the rash on kills ty for the fast reply

Cool to see you moved your mod here :)
(Albeit about 6 months ago. whatever. I've been away for a long time >.>)

Hello! I was curious how to craft or find the Arcane Welding Station seeing as I want to make some Omniboots
:naughty::naughty:

Hello! I was curious how to craft or find the Arcane Welding Station seeing as I want to make some Omniboots
:naughty::naughty:
well you have to be in hardmode and have to have killed the golem..then summon the horde and kill zombinators until they drop advanced circuitry and 1 welding arm :)

Where do I get the Ravager Seed? I've looked all up and down the world and can't find any traces of it.
How do I get Ravager seed ? Oh and volcanic shard too
The ravager Seed can be found on the Hard mode jungle surface as a drop from a Hard mode horde enemy in the jungle. Hope that helps. Just got mine right now
As for Volcanic shard no idea yet

I MAde A Custom Golden Shower Using BaseMod :)
upload_2015-6-1_22-8-57.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom