tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this error when trying to create a new character with the GRealm mod with some mods from Shockah's Tweaking Mods
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.AccSlots.MBase.<OnModCall>b__4(Player player)
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Player player, Int32[] types, Boolean vanity, Boolean oneOf, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Action.OnDraw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.PlayerLayer.Draw(Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.MenuButtonDrawPlayer.Draw(SpriteBatch SP, Boolean mouseOver)
at TAPI.MenuPage.Draw(SpriteBatch SP)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

Got this error when trying to create a new character with the GRealm mod with some mods from Shockah's Tweaking Mods
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BaseMod.BasePlayer.HasAccessories(Player player, Int32[] types, Boolean vanity, Boolean oneOf, Boolean& social, Int32& index)
at GRealm.MPlayer.<.ctor>b__7(PlayerLayer layer, Player drawPlayer, SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()
I had the same error but i disabled shockahs mods and then took out my accessories and the loaded shackahs mods again but if it does not work dont use item suffixes, suffixe bridge, and better tooltips that might fix the problem as well.

I had the same error but i disabled shockahs mods and then took out my accessories and the loaded shackahs mods again but if it does not work dont use item suffixes, suffixe bridge, and better tooltips that might fix the problem as well.

The problem appears to be a miscommunication between my mod and shockah's (basemod supports AccSlots+ if it's installed), i'm working on a fix.

EDIT: On testing this using multiple settings of AccSlots+ I can't get this to occur. I am using the latest from shockah's thread, are you using the latest as well?

do someone know how to get undying flesh?

You can obtain undying flesh from zombies, they drop it semicommonly.

Last edited:
Yes, I am playing the latest shockah mods, but I have had this problem when I had all of his mods running.

Also you said that undying flesh drops semicommonly, but I had killed thousands of zombies and have obtained none...

Yes, I am playing the latest shockah mods, but I have had this problem when I had all of his mods running.

Also you said that undying flesh drops semicommonly, but I had killed thousands of zombies and have obtained none...

None at all? Hmm...come to think of it, I haven't been getting any either. I'll look into this.

Game crashes when entering server, seems to happen with any mod that has a base mod.

using r12

Thanks, i'll look into this.

Also the zombies indeed do not drop the flesh, I must've deleted the line at some point when converting. >.< so for now use a cheat mod to get the flesh, sorry! I will have a fix update out soon.

i have to say this mod is what got me interested in terraria again it makes me feel like i did when i first played it. So much stuff to explore and find however i have noticed that golems tend to spawn a lot more than i think they should with them having upwards of 100 health and spawning more than skeletons in some cases. They should be a lot more rare

i have to say this mod is what got me interested in terraria again it makes me feel like i did when i first played it. So much stuff to explore and find however i have noticed that golems tend to spawn a lot more than i think they should with them having upwards of 100 health and spawning more than skeletons in some cases. They should be a lot more rare

Thank you! It makes me happy to know my mod instilled in you the joy of playing terraria like new again :)

They actually are quite rare; in fact they are the rarest spawning mob in GRealm, or should be. I will see about lowering it if it proves too much however. The only golem I believe is too common is the dirt one and only because of where it spawns, I might make it spawn only away from spawn like the goblin scout and blue slime.

EDIT: It turns out the server issue is not Basemod, but tAPI. Will work on fixing that.

My game crashed while I was playing (no obvious cause), and now I get this error whenever I try to load a map or create a character while GRealm is loaded:

at TAPI.Menu.DrawMenu()

At the time of the crash, I was playing with Shockah's tooltips, accessory slot (looks like this is probably where the conflict lies) and suffixes mods, as well as the Elemental Boots mod. However, I get this error even if GRealm and your base API are the only two mods that I load. I don't get the error if all I load is the base API.

Edit: more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom