OOC Guardians: OOC

Orifan1

The Destroyer
The year is 2019. The month is August. It’s the 31st. It’s a Saturday.
Here, we see a state known as Massachusetts. Now, we zoom in on a city known as “Boston”. Now, we zoom in even further onto a bar known as “cheers”, where everyone knows your name, and is glad you came. But wait, something is off. Where are the humans? All we see are a bunch of... light...cats? Let’s zoom back out. Boston. Let’s zoom out again. Massachusetts. Let’s zoom out once more. “The Country Of Nibel”. Oh.

This is a story about a war. A war much like the kind us humans wage. However, there are little to no humans fighting it, for this doesn’t take place in the human world.

The war? Oh, I’m sorry. That’s classified. Only eco-sec employees are allowed to know details about the war between the light and the dark. Well, that concludes our tour of the eco-sec world viewer. Please do come aga-

The war? Right. About 3 years ago, a war broke out between the light and the dark. They have been at war with each other ever since, using both magic and technology to fight. Something is different about this war. So far, the events of this world, aside from one minor case of a forest going blind, and an incident that will remain classified until February 22 of next year, have been the same as ours. This war can best be seen like as if it was a war between the US and Russia.

Application and rules TBA

Reserved for my application.

Name: Test Subject Continuous/Squad 1
Species: Lobotomite
Appearance: A seemingly human being that is wearing an armored jumpsuit, along with an armored mask, with a respirator, some headphones, high-tec goggles and straps to attach them all.

Personality: Just like the other Lobomites, they have survival instincts in mind. They do almost anything in order to ensure their survival. Ever since becoming a Lobomite, they lost most of their complex emotions, but they are still able to feel some emotions.

Items they have:
  1. Proton Axe - The proton axe resembles a futuristic war-axe with a glowing blue blade of electrical energy at its head. On the other side it has two capacitors which also share the same blue electric current. The proton axe does extra damage against robots and enemies with power armor.
  2. 10mm SMG - A 10mm Sub Machine Gun. An unique feature of the weapon is its two selectors: one for switching between safety, single shot mode, and automatic mode, and another for specifying the size of the burst, up to fully automatic fire.
  3. PIP Boy - Ever since the Courier has appeared at Big MT, Dr. O/Zero decided to research the PIP Boy as it was RobCo technology. After scanning and recreating it, they decided to add these to a few Lobomites, in order to make more effective weapons. This can record conversations, contain objects, fast travel, and activates VATS, etc.
Traits
Being a Lobomite (These contain actual game descriptions, so it should give you an idea about it.):
  1. Brainless - Lobomites' brain has been replaced with advanced technologies: Their head can no longer be crippled and is resistant to chem addiction (+25% resistance) and shock from bodily damage (+5% Damage Threshold, minimum +1). It cannot be hacked into remotely, as it is incapable of accepting internet connections.
  2. Heartless - Lobomite's heart has been replaced with advanced technologies: Lobomites cannot be poisoned, and filters in their heart will also regulate bleeding and healing, allowing all healing items (chems) to function at a higher level. Robots are now confused by lobomites and less likely to score a critical hit.
  3. Spineless - Lobomite's spine has been replaced with advanced technologies: Lobomites' torso can no longer be crippled and their Strength (STR) and Damage Threshold (DT) have been increased (+1)
  4. EMP immunity - Lobomites are usually unaffected by EMP weapons, save for a small tingling sensation. This is shown by attacking a Lobomite with an EMP weapon, like the Pulse Gun. It does not protect items with the exception of the PIP-Boy, given the immense wear and tear it can go though proving so.

Last edited:
I'd use a modified JSaB OC or a modified version of Kaito, but I don't think that would fit. I'm thinking about using Bedford. No, you don't know who he is.

Now, we zoom in on a city known as “Boston”. Now, we zoom in even further onto a bar known as “cheers"
*Realizes reference*
You cheeky, cheeky man. Welp. Prost!
Also when are you going to make the apps? Or is it like H4ckn3t where it's when you feel like it?

*Realizes reference*
You cheeky, cheeky man. Welp. Prost!
Also when are you going to make the apps? Or is it like H4ckn3t where it's when you feel like it?
I was unaware of here being more than one cheers fan here.
Anyways it will start as soon as I come up with an application and a rule set. Gotta predict what kind of BS is to come.

Please help

Back
Top Bottom