Guess how the enemies kill you.

thecoolkni

Terrarian
So recently, My character was turned into a pile of flesh by a Snow Flinx in the underground snow biome. It was then I got to thinking, How did he turn me into said boneless pile?

That's what this thread is about folks. Share your death moments here and try to guess how the enemy killed you the way death message said it did.

EX: I'm guessing that the above Snow Flinx kicked me so hard, that my bones broke and I turned into a pile of rotting flesh.

Have Fun!:happy:

Bluebeard forgot to breathe.

I'm guessing I forgot to breathe.

Bluebeard is shark food.

With this, I'm assuming the sharks ripped me to shreds after falling overboard from my ship, before preparing me on a porcelain dish. If they wanted me to taste decent, they should've no doubt shaved mushrooms on me and added a jellyfish garnish.

:naughty:
"Theo's face was torn off."

"Theo got snapped in half."

"Theo watched their innards become outards."

"Theo was incinerated."

"Theo couldn't handle the volts."
Terraria enemies learn from MKX characters.

Ezel was decapitated by Demon Eye.
(bad luck on the beginning of expert mode, me noob)

Well, I didn't know eyes can rip my characters' head off. They don't even have hands... or a mouth.

Ezel was decapitated by Demon Eye.
(bad luck on the beginning of expert mode, me noob)

Well, I didn't know eyes can rip my characters' head off. They don't even have hands... or a mouth.
It probably knocked your head off. Think about it, An solid round object, nearly the size of you, charging at full speed towards your head. It would be enough to knock it off your neck.

"Woman with a beard was removed from THIS IS MY WORLD"
Well.
I guess I was removed entirely from the world only to spawn back in.

"Solar Lord's body was mangled by Rain"

I guess the rain drowned me while I was flying in the air so I feel to the ground and was mangled or something like that.

"Solar Lord's body was mangled by Rain"

I guess the rain drowned me while I was flying in the air so I feel to the ground and was mangled or something like that.
When I was mangled, I was just standing on the ground, I guess a ton of water fell on me

Lyven was burtally disected by Slime.

Im guessing the slime forcefully opened my ribcage and took out my internal organs without any care or protection.

Haloboy01134 was turned into a pile of flesh by Wall of Flesh.
I'm guessing it kills me, mangles my corpse into a pile of flesh and eats me, adding it to the wall.

Lyven was burtally disected by Slime.

Im guessing the slime forcefully opened my ribcage and took out my internal organs without any care or protection.

I personally would hate to be "burtally" anythinged.

But I like to think that in the second it takes for your little body to be turned into soup that the slime would force it's way into your mouth and burst it's self out of you, sounds delightful!

Back
Top Bottom