Switch Guests in multiplayer randomly freezing and being forced to reset the game. The character then gets rolled back

Z00MM

Official Terrarian
This is a pretty serious one. It doesn’t happen too often but when it does it really sucks. There doesn’t seem to be anything that causes this freezing, it just happens randomly. If you need details on what I mean by “rolled back” it basically means that your character gets sent back in time while the world or other elements doesn’t. Eg: my friend puts a few items away and then a few minutes later he freezes. The items will still be in the chest but they will also go back into his inventory and then you end up having the items duplicated. Another Example is if they pick up stuff out of a chest or pick up blocks and then they freeze they will lose those items, or they will lose money they just picked up, or a treasure bag they picked up from a boss. You get the deal.

Hope this is helpful

Last edited:
I dont suppose you have a solution at this point, this same bug has made mr and my friends duo playthrough pretty rough, and I even rebought the game so he could play it on his higher spec console. But same issue 😅, hopefully it’s fixed soon but if you don’t have a solution I’ll share any findings I have involving the bug, which is seemingly random aside from events beginning.

No, no fix yet sorry. However yes please do update me with any findings you or your buddies have

Back
Top Bottom