• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Xbox One GUIDE BUG HELP

IceyMoon

Terrarian
My guide has spawned 20 times+ all at once; i dont use cheats. issue is i cant get other npc's in because a guide take my house everytime i make a new house..anyone help hopefully?
15944118406322620120403764652667.jpg
;-;

Nike Leon

Staff member
yea, I've been doing that. they seem to respawn when I go off screen for an extended period of time, so i've been collecting my npc's, then whipping my guide until the new ones move in.
Have you tried backing up your saves then reinstalling the game?

Top Bottom