PC Guide for the Lunatic Cultist

Was this helpful?

• Yes!

• Yes, but the Lunatic Cultist escaped but it helped me with most of his health.

• No not really..

• Definitely not.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zech13

Official Terrarian
To defeat the Lunatic Cultist, it's easy! You need to kill the regular cultists while you're in the doorway of the dungeon, and when he spawns, he'll follow you into the dungeon, then trap him in the corner with a yoyo and it kills him very easily. Yoyo bags, Yoyo gloves & Counterweights are recommended. And if it helps you, you can bring a heart lantern or bonfire or both to help you if he escapes.

Huh. I'll keep it in mind. Probably won't do it, though. What's the fun of cheesing a boss when you can get the satisfaction of murdering it the intended way?

How about like wearing Tiki Armor and spawn hmm lemme count, wait I lost count, _ numbers of Stardust Dragons to kill him while I try to fly around with my UFO mount?

So, you have stardust dragon before defeating the lunatic cultist?

Look, this is for starters. You obviously can't have Meowmere, Stardust Dragon, Star Wrath, etc. BEFORE Lunatic Cultist.

To defeat it the first time you just need a fast gun with chlorophyte bullets, Cosmic car key, xeno staff and defensive (warding) accessories. Go summoner, summon a bunch of UFO and fly away/around the cultist while shooting it with your gun. Easy victory.

Back
Top Bottom