• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Guide: How to completely remove Corruption/Crimson extremely fast

Nummycakes

Terrarian
Thanks for posting this. It was super helpful. I was wasting so much platinum trying to cleanse, I hadn't fully explored underground, and honestly don't want to dig up everything because I want to keep the world intact. I mostly enjoy building so I don't want to spend all my time cleansing. I don't consider this cheating. It lets me enjoy Terraria the way I want. I'm still fighting the bosses and bad guys and still progressing through this world naturally. I've been playing for a few years, and don't feel like I'm missing out on one more world to cleanse. Thank you!

Top Bottom