[Guide] How to make a thread that looks nice

Was this helpful?

• Yes

• No

• I can't read

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now I've come back to this thread, yes I already made a post here, there definitely is a lack of information here. I have a lot of different ideas that could be useful for making a thread cleaner.

Now I've come back to this thread, yes I already made a post here, there definitely is a lack of information here. I have a lot of different ideas that could be useful for making a thread cleaner.
What are they?

With tags and the image url.

What are they?

As example you have nothing on how to break up your thread. Stuff like the introduction as example. You can expand the OP a LOT more. Or how to keep the reader interrested. How to use polls and such properly.

6odWCeN.png

I never said it before but this article was really helpful, i used this article as a guide line for my art thread construction. Thanks @darthmorf ! :)

SO how do I actually make one?
Sorry, I'm a beginner.
[doublepost=1485829283,1485829233][/doublepost]Oh thnx, also could I use one like yours? Is it ok with u?

SO how do I actually make one?
Sorry, I'm a beginner.
[doublepost=1485829283,1485829233][/doublepost]Oh thnx, also could I use one like yours? Is it ok with u?
This thread is designed to help people make nice threads. Go ahead and use my advice and images.

Back
Top Bottom