PC Guide to Expert Skeletron

PrinceMath

Official Terrarian
have you been killing skeletron alot already and still fail? if so, this guide will help you in killing skeletron:

first lets discuss his phases.

1. Arm Phase
skeletron will hover above you while trying to smash u with his hands. 3-4 smashes and skeletron will switch to phase 2.

trying to kill skeletron while his arms are alive will only deal 1 damage and 2 if u crit, so its crucial to kill his arms before moving into his head

2. Spinning Phase
the best reason why you must be dying is this, skeletron will attempt to stunlock you by spinning, please note that his spinning phase is much faster.

skeletron will now keep switching phase 1 and 2 until all of his arms are destroyed. after 1 arm is dead, phase 3 begins

3. Skull Phase
after 1 arm is dead, skeletron will shot skulls at you and they are homing as well. if both arms are dead, then he will shot them more frequently with a tighter curve.

phase 2 and 3 will keep repeating until his head is dead.

now onto tips:

your arena must be very long, because his spinning phase is the scariest, once u get hit, he will keep hitting u without any escape, ending badly. this is why you must make ur arena long to outlast his spinning phase

the best accessories i would recommend by the top list is the SHIELD OF CTHULHU, i cant imagine the boss fight without it. 2 more great accessories is the worm scarf and the hermes/spectre/lightning/frostspark boots.

time to move into my strategy:

Stinging the Skeletron
accessories:
HIve pack
spectre/lightning
worm scarf
SoC
5th slot can be of any choice, but i recommend blizzard/sandstorm in a bottle

weapons:
a lot of beenades
bee knees

buff pots? all of what u have.

now to killing skelly:

spam the beenades into burst, 3 beenades then switch to bee knees. the phase where u must be careful is the spinning phase, as he spins, dash quickly into east/west outrunning him with spectre,
repeat process until 2 of his arms are both low. as he spins, kill his arms at the same time. now here comes the hard part.

its very hard to explain but ill do my best. there are gaps between the skulls, when u are able to, jump into the gaps so u wont get hit often, they pack a punch. if you have the slime mount, use it. now repeat the process until u kill him.

there u go! skeletron is killed, now its time for you to raid the dungeon!

Rangers:

Weapon: The Bee's Knees

Accessories: Warding/Quick
Shield of Cthulhu
Worm Scarf (Corruption)
Frostspark/Lightning/Spectre Boots
Hive Pack*
Anything More you can Think of

Tips:
A good arena needs multiple platforms to dodge from his attacks.

Stunlocked? Grapple.

Not enough time? Summon him at 7:30 PM (Use a High/Mid Quality watch for this)

*Does the Hive pack affect The Bees Knees?

Hey, even with Lightning Boots Skeletron in phase 2 (the spinning one) can still outrun you. To combat this, go diagonal upwards with the Lightning Boots/X in a bottle. It will allow you to gain some distance on him when he is doing the spinning.

guys if you have the dang Slime mount you can use it while inside of him and its recommended because its a 50% in expert so it will be easy also if your stuck on EoC just use a minishark and 100 rails I farmed him with that strategy.
[doublepost=1546128610,1546128566][/doublepost]also I havent even fought him im just trying to get ready xD

just might be ready :)<
index.php

[doublepost=1546174772,1546174591][/doublepost]
Rangers:

Weapon: The Bee's Knees

Accessories: Warding/Quick
Shield of Cthulhu
Worm Scarf (Corruption)
Frostspark/Lightning/Spectre Boots
Hive Pack*
Anything More you can Think of

Tips:
A good arena needs multiple platforms to dodge from his attacks.

Stunlocked? Grapple.

Not enough time? Summon him at 7:30 PM (Use a High/Mid Quality watch for this)

*Does the Hive pack affect The Bees Knees?
also dont forget the slime saddle strat for teh stunlock (;

Back
Top Bottom