Items Gunith (zenith for rangers)

Lazer maghgun but is has no wind up and uses no mana, plus the bullets explode and home on to enemys

At second: Zenith, IMO, is worst addition of 1.4, since it have no usage: it outlevels literally every weapon (20000 dps vs 2000 dps of SDMG on a single target), making every event, boss or enemy easy (Mun Lord in 12 seconds lol). Do you really want to ruin Ranger as well as Warrior?

I get that this is merely your opinion, and while I respect that, I feel the Zenith is meant to be a trophy item that is created after a full journey through the game. It's overpowered for a reason, as you can only obtain it after defeating the Moon Lord at least twice, among many other things.

The weapon doesn't ruin melee, it provides an end goal to reach; making it more fun in the process.

Gunith (zenith for rangers)

Crafting recipe: 1 S.D.M.G 1 Vortex Beater 1 Uzi 1 Minishark 1 Mega Shark 1 Chain gun 1 Clockwork Assault Rifle 1 Venus Magnum 1 Xenopopper 1 Star Cannon 1 Revolver/Handgun And 1 Blowpipe/Blowgun
Ammo: Any bullet and stars(if you dont have stars the star cannon will not shoot anything)
Attack: This will shoot every bullet at once Dmg Same as zenith but there is 3 additional damge and every other stat is zenith
Hey, with that title (or name of the weapon), do you mean that the Zenith sword is "Zen"?
Because for me it isn't.

It's overpowered for a reason, as you can only obtain it after defeating the Moon Lord at least twice
Mun Lord may be hard for the wrong reasons, but it's easy to cheese: you need a dirt box with Nurse (before 1.4, I think his lasers can penetrate blocks as well as Saucer beam) or long asphalt road/railroad. I think that no one ever farmed him in an proper way

Mun Lord may be hard for the wrong reasons, but it's easy to cheese: you need a dirt box with Nurse (before 1.4, I think his lasers can penetrate blocks as well as Saucer beam) or long asphalt road/railroad. I think that no one ever farmed him in an proper way
That's a fair point, but don't forget all the other ingredients required for the sword.

Back
Top Bottom