tModLoader Gunmir's Mod

Should I have supporters get an item in the mod?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Gunmir

Terrarian
I am a spriter looking for a good coder to make my mod idea a reality

Last edited:
Gunmir's Mod is created by The Chaos Team, a group of friends of the Main Developer.

The mod is an EXTREME work in progress still, will probably come out in the next week
Hi @Gunmir, since this mod is still in the idea stage and you don’t have any work to show, I’ve moved this thread to the General Mod Discussion. Once you’ve done some work on the mod and are ready to share the progress, please use the Report link under your first post to request the thread be moved to the WIP (Work in Progress) subforum. You can edit your first post at any time to include more details about the progress that has been made.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

Hi @Gunmir, since this mod is still in the idea stage and you don’t have any work to show, I’ve moved this thread to the General Mod Discussion. Once you’ve done some work on the mod and are ready to share the progress, please use the Report link under your first post to request the thread be moved to the WIP (Work in Progress) subforum. You can edit your first post at any time to include more details about the progress that has been made.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

ok thanks!

Back
Top Bottom