OOC Gurandohanmā OOC

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
Title: Gurandohanmā

Genre: Detective / Slice of Life

Introduction: You, yes you, were invited to an amazing school called The Grand Academy. You didn’t sign up for this school, because the school won’t allow that. Everyone that attends the school is invited by agents that scouted you for one thing you have. It is your Ultimate talent. The school intends to make you better and wants you to get a higher education for you to pursue that career. However, this is no ordinary school, so be warned. Either way, hope you have fun.

Rules:
1= No Bunnying
2= Follow TCF guidelines
3= No Eating Pianos
4= Be active. If a week passes and you haven’t told me why before hand, you will be kicked.
5= No one liners please
6= No Meta Gaming

IC Thread Date: NDY (Not Decided Yet)

Student Handbook: -Blank-

Application:
Name=
Gender=
Appearance=
Personality=
Ultimate Talent=
Likes=
Dislikes=
Weight= (Optional along if you have pic)
Height= (Optional along if you have pic)
Other Stuff=

Last edited:
Title: Gurandohanmā

Genre: Detective / Slice of Life

Introduction: You, yes you, were invited to an amazing school called The Grand Academy. You didn’t sign up for this school, because the school won’t allow that. Everyone that attends the school is invited by agents that scouted you for one thing you have. It is your Ultimate talent. The school intends to make you better and wants you to get a higher education for you to pursue that career. However, this is no ordinary school, so be warned. Either way, hope you have fun.

Rules:
1= No Bunnying
2= Follow TCF guidelines
3= No Eating Pianos
4= Be active. If a week passes and you haven’t told me why before hand, you will be kicked.

IC Thread Date: NDY (Not Decided Yet)

Student Handbook: -Blank-

Application:
Name=
Gender=
Appearance=
Personality=
Ultimate Talent=
Likes=
Dislikes=
Weight= (Optional along if you have pic)
Height= (Optional along if you have pic)
Other Stuff=
Ultimate Talent? HMMMMMM... Seems VERY Familiar... Sounds like Dangan... Nevermind.

Application:
Name= Theta "Thete" Sigma
Gender= Male
Appearance= Wears winter jacket(despite being indoors), regular blue jeans, gray shirt, and a bow tie. Also wears weird hats now and then. Has black hair, brown eyes, and that's about how creative I am.
Personality= Childlike
Ultimate Talent= Ultimate Lucky Student Engineer
Likes= Fezs, Glasses, Pirate hats, stetsons, and bowties.
Dislikes= Violence.
Weight= Have no idea how heavy he is.
Height= Have no idea how high he is.

STUDENT HANDBOOK LOOKS VERY FAMILIAR. HMM...

Last edited:
Name: Juniper
Appearance:
Juniper.jpg

Personality: Kind of mixed. Juni is a funny, enthusiastic fellow, who won't hesitate to abuse her dignity (as seen in the YouTube video, 'I DO DUMB STUFF IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN') and has a hatred for donuts, acting as though she fears them (as seen in the YouTube video, 'The Adventures of Hooneeper and Foob part 4'). However, she will do all sorts of things for her small group of fans on YouTube (it's somewhat big, but it's nothing compared to DanTDM so uh yeah), like saying their voice lines or even eating a donut. She can sometimes be easy to anger, but can keep her cool sometimes.
Ultimate Talent: Being an awesome YouTuber and getting subscribers on YouTube
Hates: DONUTS.
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Other Stuff: trips over bridges. A lot.

Last edited:
Application:
Name= Red Beard
Gender= Male
Appearance= Younger, his notorious dark red beard and chevron moustache was well kept in his youth, his senses, abilities, and complexion are sharper and more appealing, has clean kept clothes such as his black and gold overcoat, boots, and captain's hat.
Personality= Aggressive style and pretentious
Ultimate Talent= Pirate Talent
Likes= Wealth, Victory
Dislikes= Those who have not had experience on the sea. There's a word for it.
Height= Average, male height, too lazy to think of specific numbers
Other Stuff=N/A

Last edited:
Name: Juniper
Appearance:
Juniper.jpg

Personality: Kind of mixed. Juni is a funny, enthusiastic fellow, who won't hesitate to abuse her dignity (as seen in the YouTube video, 'I DO DUMB STUFF IN FRONT OF A GREEN SCREEN') and has a hatred for donuts, acting as though she fears them (as seen in the YouTube video, 'The Adventures of Hooneeper and Foob part 4'). However, she will do all sorts of things for her small group of fans on YouTube (it's somewhat big, but it's nothing compared to DanTDM so uh yeah), like saying their voice lines or even eating a donut. She can sometimes be easy to anger, but can keep her cool sometimes.
Ultimate Talent: Being an awesome YouTuber and getting subscribers on YouTube
Hates: DONUTS.
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Other Stuff: trips over bridges. A lot.
Danganronpa Stuff.png

Eh. Close enough.

Name: John Gabriel Olivers

Nickname: "Blue Pitbull"

Eyes: Green

Nationality: Scottish

Personality: Introverted, angry, calm, overreactive, clever, rebellious, easy-going,

Appearance: Wears black trousers and black gloves with a normal white long sleeve under a black overcoat with a red tie. Occasionally wears an ushanka.

Ultimate talent: Ultimate Strategist

Ultimate dream: Reuniting and restoring the 79th Regiment of Foot.

Favours: Leadership, ice cream, cats, snow, and winter.

Dislikes: Discipline, summer, cakes, sand, and being pranked.

Description: John Has a serious nature with a hint of being clumsy and comedy.
His ancestors were Scottish who where part of the Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders (79th Regiment of Foot), and Erwik wants to restore the regiment after it disbanded long ago.

"Why would someone disband a great regiment? I won't wish for it to be recreated, I will start recreating it and reunite the 79th Regiment of Foot!" - John Gabriel Olivers

Last edited:
Name= Leif Tor Evans

Nationality: Welsh

Gender=Male

Appearance=Brown hair, a grey hoodie too big for him, skinny jeans (blue), biker gloves and sunglasses.

Personality= Laid back, calm and a quick talker. But can go into a hot headed and insult spitting madman when his friends are insulted.

Ultimate Talent= A great artistic talent, more of a cartoon style.

Likes= Drawing, cooking, ALL DA HISTORIE, carpentry and engineering.

Dislikes= large quantities if people, bullies, people with a mouth to spout and money to spend.

Other Stuff= Born in a poor family under any monopolies you can count,L.T.Evans tried to get his way around with charisma and smooth talking. after MISERABLY failing, he decides to do a plethora of child labour to get some money. He was finally able to smooth talk to get better deals but charisma was as luscious as a normal tree in the NORTH POLE. One dealer decides to hook him up at a school ages away. After saying goodbye, packing his handmade crumble and got on his 6-geared bike, he set off to the awaiting school.

(I hope this submission is accepted i needed to be tweeked I will see what I can do. Thanks!)

If you get a like, you are accepted. If not, wait for me to say why and what you need to change.
[doublepost=1552330420,1552330301][/doublepost]
Application:
Name= John "Reed" McHibbins
Gender= Male
Appearance= Formal, wears an overcoat, chevron moustache and sideburns, seems to have come from wealth.
Personality= Aggressive style, pretentious, and can easily be annoyed by the smallest of things
Ultimate Talent= Advanced Deductive reasoning
Likes= Wealth, coming out on top
Dislikes= Competition
Height=
Other Stuff=
I though you wanted to be a pirate detective. The ultimate pirate is still open.

If you get a like, you are accepted. If not, wait for me to say why and what you need to change.
[doublepost=1552330420,1552330301][/doublepost]
I though you wanted to be a pirate detective. The ultimate pirate is still open.

(See I wanted to but I don't know what I would do for him, so I made a new char. I could see if I can make a pirate detective, but would it be Red Beard or another char?)

(See I wanted to but I don't know what I would do for him, so I made a new char. I could see if I can make a pirate detective, but would it be Red Beard or another char?)
Red Beard would be fine, but he would have to be younger. Ultimate pirate talent could mean that you known how to work a ship and you traveled many places

Name: Erwik Gabriel Sława (Pronunciation: Ervick Gabriel Swava)

Eyes: Green

Nationality: Polish

Personality: Introverted, angry, calm, overreactive, clever, rebellious, easy-going, and sarcastic.

Appearance: Wears black trousers and a formal white long sleeve under a black overcoat with a red tie. Occasionally wears an ushanka with the Polish coat of arms.

Ultimate talent: Coding and cyber espionage.

Favours: Ultimate leadership and freedom.

Dislikes: Discipline.

Description: Sława Has a serious nature with a hint of being clumsy and comedy.
I thing you should change your ultimate talent to a better term to describe so. I kinda looked over this a while back but looking back, I think it should be changed.

Ultimate British Heir
Ultimate Commander
Ultimate Sucessor
[doublepost=1552429573,1552429555][/doublepost]Something along those lines
I like the Ultimate British Heir one, but ironic of how my character is Polish. Maybe related to the British Heir?

Back
Top Bottom