IC Gurandohanmā v1

*Wakes up then looks around*
"Why the...? And where am I?!"
*Recovers eyes but still cannot see*
"Oh yeah right! Hehe. And my glasses are left in Budapest! End my suffering!"

*Wakes up chuckling*
"Argh, I can't think of the damnedest reason why I'd be 'ere. Huh, must've drunk some really strong whiskey, har har har!"

*Stares at Redbeard as John is very near-sighted*
*Facepalms*
"And they invited a pirate with us!"

I get out my phone and look at the latest YouTube comments on my latest video.

"While you kids be quiet, I'm looking at comments."

I get out my phone and look at the latest YouTube comments on my latest video.

"While you kids be quiet, I'm looking at comments."
*You notice that your device is missing the second you reach for it.*

*Kaede seems to be missing.*

"Ahh... My head."
*She rubs her head then decides to toughin up and look around.*
*Yagami wakes up and looks around. She notices all of the class is here besides that one blue haired boy (which is Kaede). She notices the note on the door and walks over to it, reading it out loud.*

*Kicks back and puts his feet up onto the desk.*
"Bunch o' landlubbers. Relax, will ye? Bet ye There's nothin' to worry about."
*Tilts his hat to cover his eyes so that he can get some shut eye.*

SimeaseKitten said:
Upon entering the school, you black out. It seems to be some kind of gas that did so… Either way, you wake up in a classroom where you could assume everyone else in the room is your classmates who you have no idea who they are. There is also a note on the door saying to go to the gym for the entrance ceremony.*

*The classroom is just like any ordinary classroom. Has a podium, desk, and chairs all in rows. There is also a marker board with a drawing taped to it. All the windows are sealed shut for some reason with big metal panes, letting only the classroom lights to shine forth. The door is to the right of the marker board and opposite side of the windows.*
*Wakes up*
"Ugh...kugiugvjhgtydcfs... *Looks up and reads the note* So... I guess we have to get to the gym. According to the note on the door. For this 'entrance ceremony'. Let's get this over with. Whatever knocked us out, it made me very tired already."

Last edited:
(OH RIGHT, EXACTLY AS... well... spoilers. But I wonder who's the bear here... If you know the context, you know who I'm talking about.)

*Wakes up*
"Ugh...kugiugvjhgtydcfs... *Looks up and reads the note* So... I guess we have to get to the gym. According to the note on the door. For this 'entrance ceremony'. Let's get this over with. Whatever knocked us out, it made me very tired already."
((SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Back
Top Bottom