@Animus Viral
@Bubby Aurora
@GodlyCutlass
@Gabrielismo
@ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser
@SolarDragonMarnyr
@SimeaseKitten
@AlphaEspeon

The school that you been invited to is now standing before your eyes! You can barely wait to enter the school of your dreams. What are you waiting for? Go ahead!

((When replying, you must list the location your character is in. Do ‘Location: (Area)’ then what your character is doing and/or saying. Also this genre is a slice of life so try and make relationships if your character likes to interact with others! Also use " " to speak, * * for actions, and (( )) for ooc chat. ))

Last edited:

"I never expected to be coming here, of all places, just because I have a popular YouTube channel."

*Juniper looks in awe, wondering how she ended up here even though she knows.*

*As Owen looks up at the front of the school building, aside from the excitement he's keeping hidden, a wave of nervousness washes over him. Quickly trying to ignore the feeling, he lets out a soft sigh, and shoves his hands in his pockets.*

"...Maybe school won't be so bad this time around." *He speaks to himself.*

*Yagami walks into the schoolyard, looking at the school. Worried about how she will get along with others, she holds off from entering.*
"Maybe I should go talk to someone so I won't go in blindly..." *Whispering to herself.*
*She walks over to Owen, nervously.*
"He-Hello, ho-how are y-you?"

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 105
"Huh?" *Owen's shoulders lift up a bit as he hears the stuttery voice near him, and he looks towards the source of the voice, not moving the rest of his body.*

"Oh, hey." *There's a slight voice crack as he speaks* "I'm not doin' so terrible. You?" *His tone seems way more calm than he actually is, after the little voice crack.*

"Huh?" *Owen's shoulders lift up a bit as he hears the stuttery voice near him, and he looks towards the source of the voice, not moving the rest of his body.*

"Oh, hey." *There's a slight voice crack as he speaks* "I'm not doin' so terrible. You?" *His tone seems way more calm than he actually is, after the little voice crack.*
"I am doing o-ok..."
*She trembles a bit, answering.*

*Seeing the other tremble while speaking put Owen off a little bit, but he managed to ignore it. She's probably nervous, being at an important school and all...*

"Awright, that's good to hear." *There's a little pause before he thinks of what to say* "What's your name?"

*Red Beard stretches his arms and takes in the air*

"Argh, perfect day to start me voyage on becoming the most widely renown pirate in all of this school! I'll be popular, meet fellow pirates, but most importantly.."
*grins*
"Get ALL of the ladies!"

*Leif takes a biking start and hops the fence, then crashes fsce first onto the ground infront of them all*

"Ah dangit! hat failed...yeah, go ahead and laugh if you want"

*He scrapes the blood from his limbs whilst hissing to himself in pain*

"It all started out as a mild curiosity in the junkyard. And now it's turned out to be quite a spirit of adventure."
*Theta begins looking at school and thinking how it was built.*

*Leif takes a biking start and hops the fence, then crashes fsce first onto the ground infront of them all*

"Ah dangit! hat failed...yeah, go ahead and laugh if you want"

*He scrapes the blood from his limbs whilst hissing to himself in pain*

*Red Beard witnesses the accident and laughs*

"Har har har har, what a landlubber! Ho ho ho!"

*Steps in*
"So I'm not the only new member, ey?"
*Curiously inspects the school grounds*

Last edited:
*He looks at him angrily from his own pain, seemingly taking it back from his new "Landlubber" title. I get up and walk towards Red angrily*

"OH YOU WANNA GO DEVIL DOG! BRING IT SCURVY BONES!!!"

Last edited:
*He looks at him angrily from his own pain, seemingly taking it back from his new "Landlubber" title. I get up and walk towards Red angrily*

"OH YOU WANNA GO DEVIL DOG! BRING IT SCURVY BONES!!!"

"Argh, we've got ourselves a fighter..."
*Rolls up sleeves*
"I'll let you throw the first punch, only 'cause I feel bad."

"Get ALL of the ladies!"
((Taken lol!))

*I watch the fight from afar, staring anxiously. Had I been someone else ((TW2 players would know)), I probably would've stopped them, but I'm not that person.*

"Darn. I didn't know there would be a fight on the first day."

*I take a picture of the front of the school before going inside confidently, preparing myself to get fangirled over just in case I do actually.*

*I happily smile and yell as I punch. Direct hit in the forehead! But everyone hears a slight -squeak!- as he punch did literally nothing.*

"Heeeeey...Hehe...No need to fight over a simple anger fit right...oh no."

*I decide to grab (Mobile) and drag him away to avoid anyone getting hurt.*

"Try not to do that, ok?"

Back
Top Bottom