IC Gurandohanmā v1

*Red Beard takes hat off in frustration*
"Would all o' ye shut the hell up? Trying to get some shut eye here ye landlubbers. Now if anyone bothers me,
unless it's a pretty lady of course, har har, I'll make ye walk the plank."
*Puts hat back on and continues to snore.*

*Slowly gets up*
"Can s-somebody read the note p-please? I am very near-sighted and I can't get u-up!"
*Reads the note for you*
SimeaseKitten said:
*Upon entering the school, you black out. It seems to be some kind of gas that did so… Either way, you wake up in a classroom where you could assume everyone else in the room is your classmates who you have no idea who they are. There is also a note on the door saying to go to the gym for the entrance ceremony.*

*The classroom is just like any ordinary classroom. Has a podium, desk, and chairs all in rows. There is also a marker board with a drawing taped to it. All the windows are sealed shut for some reason with big metal panes, letting only the classroom lights to shine forth. The door is to the right of the marker board and opposite side of the windows.*
(To everyone) "Considering that we are here, there isn't anything else other than to leave for the gym."
(Oh great. It's enter the school but it's gym instead. Ugh, well, everyone to the gym, and this time, I'm making everyone do this earlier.)

"Oh that's amazing! Can I help!?"

*He hears red beard*

"Says the guy with the crackling voice and a sea addiction!"
“I think it would be a little hard for you to help.”

*Reads the note for you*

(To everyone) "Considering that we are here, there isn't anything else other than to leave for the gym."
(Oh great. It's enter the school but it's gym instead. Ugh, well, everyone to the gym, and this time, I'm making everyone do this earlier.)
“Ok. I guess we should all go there.”

"Let's get going then. I have better things to do than be here anyways."
*Red walks by Leif, sneering, and grabs a handful of his sketches, balling them up and throwing them into the trash.*

"Well, I thought Leif's drawings were pretty good. You have no right to judge his actions, as well as mine."

*moves to another corner of the room and goes back to work.*

"Ow!"
*Red Beard rubbed the back of his head, looking at Leif like he was going to bite his head off*
"Why you little arse--"
*Red swiped Leif's pencil and breaks it into two on his knees, and throws his pencil into the trash too.*
"You put this on yerself.",
*Red says, in a nasty tone.*

Back
Top Bottom