H E L P

Cruel Sinner

Skeletron
The game is refusing to let me house the guide, i've made a house with walls, a table, lighting source and 2 doors. What the actual hell am i doing wrong!?!? It always says "This Housing is Occupied"..

It means another NPC has chosen the house for themselves. Whether or not it is the Guide themselves, or another NPC, I don't know, since I do not see a screenshot.

It’s possible that the guide already moved into the house, since if you try to make an npc move into the house that they are already moved into, it will display that message.

go to multiplayer with any character, get items, go to your world, they're there. thats how i managed to get LOTS of items for bosses and stuff. shouldn't be fixed because its not breaking the game at all.. or is it?

its not even hard lmao but gtg gn cya tmr i guess?? comment all you want, gonna check tmr
This "glitch" (it's technically not a glitch, but an exploit) only works if the multiplayer world you go on doesn't save after you have taken the items. You can ensure this happens by disabling autosave and quitting using alt+F4 instead of quitting through the menu on the multiplayer world. (keep in mind you can lose progress by doing this.)

Back
Top Bottom