PC H/Endgame Gear for Summoner and Melee W/Journey Mode Items

Hami

Terrarian
I have really just amazing gear for endgame classic mode, でも I don't have anything for Journey Mode and I would love to be able to just build to my heart's content. そして I would like to also have really good gear so anything helps a lot. I know "it's so easy" but I put so much time into the base game and would just like to get back to where I was in the normal game. Please if you can DM me I'm free anytime tomorrow.

I have a good chunk of everything in journey mode. As well a the end game armors and weapons. My steam name is the same as my name here feel free to add me and I'll be on sometime tomorrow :)

I have really just amazing gear for endgame classic mode, でも I don't have anything for Journey Mode and I would love to be able to just build to my heart's content. そして I would like to also have really good gear so anything helps a lot. I know "it's so easy" but I put so much time into the base game and would just like to get back to where I was in the normal game. Please if you can DM me I'm free anytime tomorrow.
Use this inv editor, it has a feature which allows you to quickly research every item on a player: Terrasavr

Back
Top Bottom