OOC H4CKN3T

Orifan1

The Destroyer

(please tell me if this is in kremlin font)

hacking
/ˈhakiNG/
noun
noun: hacking

• the gaining of unauthorized access to data in a system or computer.
      "outlawing hacking has not stopped it"
application is all follows:
Syndicate:
any extra info (appearance, name, ect)(OPTIONAL):

this rp uses your site username as your "username" for this rp. if you wish to go as a different name for this rp, please specify in the application (your site username will still be used for IRC chat pings)

the syndicates are as follows:
CSEC: Led by the mysterious "V", these hackers are the best and brightest of the hacking community. if you are here, it means you are G O O D
allied with: Bibliotheque 2.0
opposed to: Nighthatchet
against: Entech

Bibliotheque 2.0: Led by ex-bibliotheque member "Coel", this new bibliotheque is a hacker group dedicated to watching for warcrimes. warcrimes that nobody bothers to give a :red: about. and they expose these warcrimes.
Allied with: CSEC
opposed to: Entech
against: Nighthatchet

/el: the cybersecurity board of 4chan. some of these are hackers, others are just redditors looking for easy useless internet points. although some of these guys are good, they in no way take anything seriously at all.
allied with: nobody
opposed to: nobody
against: Entropy

Entropy: a hacking group that is totally not a front for CSEC recruitment. their leader's goal is to improve the public image of hacking. according to /el, Entropy takes itself way to seriously.
allied with: nobody
opposed to: nobody
against: /el

Nighthatchet: led by the infamous "Kaguya", this extremist group of hackers have taken the Bibliotheque mission, and cranked it up to 90000000. according to nighthatchet, a civilian that dies in the name of preventing warcrimes is better than a civilian dying in a warcrime.
allied with: of all the people to be allied with, Entech.
opposed to: CSEC
against: bibliotheque.

Entech: a mega-corperation that started off as a security software company. they are currently in possession of a private military, and 2 large drones known as "arsenal birds". the codenames for these 2 drones are "liberty" and "justice", but entech's similarity to the corpus from warframe has earned the 2 drones the nicknames of "profit taker" and "exploiter"
allied with: Nighthatchet
opposed to: bibliotheque
against: CSEC
rules
1. no godmodding. JFC i get that its an RP about hacking, but i guarantee that one of you will find a way to godmode anyways.
2. no bunnying/metagaming.
3. please familiarize yourself with the hacknet universe.
4. things can potentially get very political, very quickly. you have been warned.

Last edited:
update: cleaned up all the kremlin spam in the OC. how did i at all deem that readable?

update: added entech as one of the syndicates. how the :red: did i miss that?

Name: Aether Helryx
Username: D3lilect
Allied: Bibliotheque 2.0

Question: Will this affect the other RP?

Name: Aether Helryx
Username: D3lilect
Allied: Bibliotheque 2.0

Question: Will this affect the other RP?
which one? this does have an effect on other roleplays, but i have a feeling that the "other rp" you ask about isint the one this effects.

Calamity.
its a one way gate. one of the final events of the entech storyarch for calamity will have an effect on the "ghoulverse", but this rp will have no effect on calamity

and for the record, calamity's way of effecting this rp will leave you extremely confused. more confused than the average mind:red: episode of star trek will.

its a one way gate. one of the final events of the entech storyarch for calamity will have an effect on the "ghoulverse", but this rp will have no effect on calamity

and for the record, calamity's way of effecting this rp will leave you extremely confused. more confused than the average mind:red: episode of star trek will.
I watch Doctor Who. It's way more confusing. SO I'm ready.

Name: Erwik Sława (Pronunciation: Ervik Swava)
Username: Piotchoty14
Nationality: Polish
Allegiance: Entech

(I have literally never heard of the game Hacknet before now so.... that plus my nuke issue, What could POSSIBLY go wrong?)
(BREAKING NEWS, NYC Destroyed in nuclear cyber attack!) (just a joke)
(wait can I be a computer? like data?)

Whats ICaRUS
(also because i want to limit myself, i CANNOT nuke things and i have a human limitation program preventing me from doing things that are extremely inhumane like... gassing a city full of innocent people.)

Back
Top Bottom