NPCs & Enemies Hacker N.P.C.

Forty-Seven Rōnin

Eater of Worlds
Description:
The Hacker is a Shady guy, he wears a cloak like the arms dealer and sunglasses, I'll let the developers decide what else he should look like
Sells:
The Hacker sells (Obviously) Hackery and Troll Items to prank your friends: Hacked Life crystal, gives you more life than before! Hacked Life fruit, same as the Hacked life crystal. Mad-Man Potion trick your friends into drinking this, so they'll jump and move around uncontrollably! Quest Item, trick your friend into Combining this with any item in the game that Item will forever be apart of they're inventory! He also reforges items at an extremly high price (vary by item). You could get 'Hack'd!', 'Troll Hack'd!' or 'Troll'd!'. 'Hack'd!' adds amazingly good buffs, 'Troll Hack'd!' adds the insanely great buffs! and 'Troll'd!' adds INSANELY bad de-buffs!
How to move in:
The Hacker sounds like an absoulute pain to get... he's not that bad to get though... There is a structure known as: Glitch large-esh room made out of a strange white block that be broken (but not obtained) by Cobolt/Paladium or better Pickaxe/Drill, inside it there is what seems to be a portal (witch cannot be broken at all), use the portal to get to a strange white dimension known as: Glitch Realm, that is nothing but whiteness, completely flat and nothing here can be broken staying for at least 10 minutes, will be fatal because a buff will be applied called: glitching out that will distorient you character and it'll look as if glitching having this debuff on for 30 secs will kill you and your death message will say: '[player name] has faded into the matrix...' near the portal out will be a white-ish grey building in this building will be the hacker at a computer desk use an bomb on him and he'll fly off his chair and hit the wall speak to him and he'll say: 'thank you... whatever your name is is i was stuck in place cause of the glitchiness of this strange realm, thanks for finding me' and he'll move in.
Notes:
* The Hacker is not affected by: 'Glitching out',
* His housing needs a computer desk, crafted using wood, iron/ lead and two computers which are crafted in glass iron/lead and wire.
Any other suggestions for The Hacker? lemme know and i'll add if i like 'em! ;)

Last edited:
While I love a good reference, I don't like the idea of the reforges, considering how they work with percentages and thus will completely scale out of control in the end-game.

For the record, this isn't a hacker:

watch_dogs_aiden_pearce_by_armachamcorp-d7pgj32.jpg

Just a hipster with a smartphone.

But anyway, what you're basically suggesting is an NPC that sells griefing tools and is obtained by playing Attack of The Mutant Penguins while under the influence.

Back
Top Bottom