Game Mechanics Hair should show under hats

Narwhalla

Eye of Cthulhu
I think hair should show under some hats because otherwise we look bald (no hate to bald people) but how does the hair just disappear? We should be able to see hair atleast the longer ones anyways.

Idk about armor because helmets might look weird with hair.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

It is a source of endless infuriation for me; I can't see how it would be difficult just to allow the hair to show.

Well, some hats do, some hats don't. I hope they make some of the ones that don't show hair in the future, but we'll see.

A summer hat removes your hair. Explain that one.
I'm not defending that it shouldn't show hair. I'm just mentioning that the distribution of what does and doesn't is a bit random. What'd be best is to come up with a list so the devs have an easier time tracking the exceptions rather than a general statement.

All hairs, or at least most of them, have an alt form for hats, a good example being style 6, and there's a chance that some hats haven't had that code implemented as an oversight. We can't expect them to know every little issue if we aren't specific.

Well I have no idea what style 6 so... (I’m guessing it’s something from the pc I’m mobile)
This is what I mean

Capture 2018-01-10 10_23_28.png
Capture 2018-01-10 10_23_14.png

idk why the lighting changed, but as you can see, the steampunk hat activates Player_HairAlt_6 while some, like the summer hat, do not.

Back
Top Bottom