Hallo!

YoyoTheYoyo

Official Terrarian
Salutations everyone. I am Yoyo, the actual yoyo, however you can call me whatever you want to. I have started playing Terraria for a month now (2 weeks on Xbox One and 2 on PC) and I absolutely love it. Along with Terraria, I also like Pokemon, Super Smash Bros and random flash and clicking games.

I already had past with forums like this (Pokecharms, to be more precise) and my experience there was good as well, however I have left that place a month now, although I still can't forget the people whose I made friendships with. I highly hope to befriend people here and talk to everyone. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you want to. Thank you for your time reading and have a nice day.

Fun fact: I just copy-pasted my "about" section here because idk what to put here again.
Another fun fact: Summer sale, bought Terraria for Xbox One, 2 days later see how many cool stuff PC has that console doesn't, planning to buy it, check day, 6th July, end of summer sale, loads of regrets.
at least I played the tutorial and know how to play...

Salutations everyone. I am Yoyo, the actual yoyo, however you can call me whatever you want to. I have started playing Terraria for a month now (2 weeks on Xbox One and 2 on PC) and I absolutely love it. Along with Terraria, I also like Pokemon, Super Smash Bros and random flash and clicking games.

I already had past with forums like this (Pokecharms, to be more precise) and my experience there was good as well, however I have left that place a month now, although I still can't forget the people whose I made friendships with. I highly hope to befriend people here and talk to everyone. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you want to. Thank you for your time reading and have a nice day.

Fun fact: I just copy-pasted my "about" section here because idk what to put here again.
Another fun fact: Summer sale, bought Terraria for Xbox One, 2 days later see how many cool stuff PC has that console doesn't, planning to buy it, check day, 6th July, end of summer sale, loads of regrets.
at least I played the tutorial and know how to play...
Yo @YoyoTheYoyo, welcome to the forums. Do you have any One Drop real life yo-yos like in the PC Terraria version?

Yo @YoyoTheYoyo, welcome to the forums. Do you have any One Drop real life yo-yos like in the PC Terraria version?
Nope, I don't have one of those, although I REALLY want one. One day I'll get one, probably. Also, thank you very much for welcoming me, for a second I thought no one would see this thread, lol

Back
Top Bottom