Biomes & Nature Hallow as a Corruption Alternate

I can't belive I've never seen this idea. We've got a lot to cover, so here we go!
The dryad takes on a purple or red cloak depending on your world evil, and now hates the hallow. The npc's refuse to live in the hallow, but are strangely ok with corruption and crimson.
2 tunnels would appear decently far apart forming a "v" underground, than making a crimson interior-like circle with 3 branching paths below it. 6 light prisms (hallow's new shadow orb) would spawn in the 3 branching paths.
Light's bane=Athereal chopper-Weaker, but Autoswings
Demon bow=Athereal repeater- Weaker, but Autofires
Yoyo=Athereal throw- Weaker, but stays out much longer
Ball o hurt= Coming soon
Vilethorn= Coming soon
Musket= Glowgun-Weaker, but autofires with a 12% chance not to consume ammo
Shadow orb (Light pet and breakable) Light prism
Band of starpower= Coming soon
Demonite= Glowstone
Demonite ore=Glowbar
Shadow scale= Light fragment
Armor= Athereal armor (No clue what it does yet)
Altar= Hallowed altar
Surface
Gnome-Fighter A.I.
Elves- Spawn in groups of 5 and follow fighter A.I., until they touch you, they then deal 7 damage that ignores defense and latch on to you, not getting of until killed. They do not deal danage while latched, but instead slow your movement by 15%, up to 75% if a whole group gets on.

Surface and underground

Baby dragons- Eater of souls AI

Underground
WiP
You can feel energy surge through the air...
You are almost blinded by a sacred light...
[Boss name] has awoken!
Wip
[Drops]
Lesser healing potions
Trophy
Glowstone
Light fragments
Mask
Expert mode drop-Wip
Acorns
Vile/Vicous powder
Grass seeds
Rage flowers- 10% damage boost and grow in corruption and crimson
Pumpkin seeds
Crimson/Corrupt cloak- no longer sold by T.M.
This is a huge WiP, so stay with me on this

Last edited:
This is actually a really interesting idea. I'm just not sure what kind of interesting. That would be really wierd, but it would add another twist to the game.

So basically the Hallow has a chance to spawn instead of the Corruption or Crimson, then (assuming Hallow was chosen at the beginning) your world would be corrupted with the Corruption or Crimson after beating the Wall of Flesh, right?

So basically the Hallow has a chance to spawn instead of the Corruption or Crimson, then (assuming Hallow was chosen at the beginning) your world would be corrupted with the Corruption or Crimson after beating the Wall of Flesh, right?
Yes! Glad you understand. Just have to fill the holes of pre hardmode gameplay and the dryad.

Glowstone and all that should just be Pearlstone. It has the same mining requirements and properties of the other two evil stones.

Than you could just grab a bomb and be past 2/3 of pre hardmode
Little did you know that's what people do with the existing evil biomes. Some people don't want to wait for a dryad, making it so the Pre-HM Hallow blocks fast progression for no reason doesn't make any sense

me no likey in fact me kinda hatey sowwy
@Sockmonkey367, please don't respond to a suggestion just to say you hate it. If you don't like it, either move on to something else, or, if you can think of some points that may improve on the suggestion, in your opinion, please offer them politely. You may need to reread the rules and guidelines for the Suggestions section to reacquaint yourself with what's acceptable: Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

Back
Top Bottom