NPCs & Enemies Hallow boss?

If you think about, the hallow doesn't serve much purpose. souls of light, crystals, mimics, and rods of discord are the only real uses. I'm thinking we could have a hallow boss. it could be optional, like king slime or duke fishron, or it could happen somewhere between the mech bosses and golem. It could be maybe a Chaos Unicorn? or possible a giant crystal boss, which is underground Hallow specifically? I just want to see a Hallow boss.
2019-01-14_2.png

This took like 20 seconds but you ge the idea. Like a flying crystal mass (Im not that good at spriting)

Last edited:
Crimson/Corruption is only used for Souls of Night and Ichor/Cursed flames in hardmode. I personally feel the Hallowed has more use than the world evils. So, if anything, the world evils should have another boss more than the Hallowed, maybe a pre golem but post plantera boss that is optional, and gives the golem a BIG BOI BUFF and it should have the feeling that they need to take down the world evil boss instead of going straight to the golem.

^ Every time I go through a playthrough I usually get Daedalus Stormbow, Sky Fracture, Or the Meteor Staff.

But regardless, I see it as pretty cool as each biome having its own boss ...
Ocean has Duke Fishron
Forest I'd say is Slime King/Eye
Crimson is the Brain
Corruption is the Worm
Hell is Wall of Flesh
Jungle is Plantera

Hmmmm seems we are only missing the Sky/Ice/Desert biomes, which each have a miniboss of sorts, and Hallow, which only has 2 daytime mobs and 1 extra night mob, I agree with the Hallow needing some more spice :)

If you think about, the hallow doesn't serve much purpose. souls of light, crystals, mimics, and rods of discord are the only real uses. I'm thinking we could have a hallow boss. it could be optional, like king slime or duke fishron, or it could happen somewhere between the mech bosses and golem. It could be maybe a Chaos Unicorn? or possible a giant crystal boss, which is underground Hallow specifically? I just want to see a Hallow boss.
2019-01-14_2.png

This took like 20 seconds but you ge the idea. Like a flying crystal mass (Im not that good at spriting)
The mech. Trio drops hallowed bars. There ya go. There are your bosses.
Okay, so I see what you mean by there not being a hallowed boss. But honestly, how is the hallow really useless.
Which they should? They ditch the corruption long before that. Nothing should be used for the entire progression sect.
I have to agree with what Garak said. And to add on, give some better reasons for a desert, ocean, underworld, or snow biome in Hardmode that are better than the Hallow.

Back
Top Bottom