Mobile Hallow in my world

Kazutto3294

Terrarian
today i put my world on hardmode after doing a lot of things on pre-hardmode and after defeating the meat wall, i went to explore the surface of my world to create a barrier around the hallow to prevent it from spreading, in the end, no I found the hallow in my world, both on the surface and underground. can anyone tell me where the hallow normally appears or if i should start a new world? I've explored more than 90% of my (small) world and haven't found it yet.

So the hallow and the world evil(corruption or crimson) both will spawn in a v shape, one of them being one of the \or/ and well it’s random of where they spawn every single time

today i put my world on hardmode after doing a lot of things on pre-hardmode and after defeating the meat wall, i went to explore the surface of my world to create a barrier around the hallow to prevent it from spreading, in the end, no I found the hallow in my world, both on the surface and underground. can anyone tell me where the hallow normally appears or if i should start a new world? I've explored more than 90% of my (small) world and haven't found it yet.
Sometimes the hallow spawns in the jungle, and the game doesn't let it take the place of jungle blocks, so your hallow is going to be underneath the jungle probably

Back
Top Bottom