PC hallow is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekam11

Skeletron Prime
as i got into hardmode with my melee playthrough hallow saved me from the corruption that could have spread into my base but something else i found out that shocked me. at first i thought i was seeing things when some of the some of the hallow was spreading and so i did a test. after a few days later i when back what turns out is that hallow CAN spread through the coruption and wow im surprised. hallow is op and cool.

Hallow can only spread through corruption when you start hardmode and it blasts out in the line. If it runs into corruption, goodbye that corruption. Otherwise, they just stop each other.

okay thanks i didnt know that. plus like it that you can have nps live there. might put hallow on the other side to take out the coruption <:D

Hallow is less dangerous than corruption, but it's more worth it to risk corruption. At night, you'll see what I mean when someone opens the door...
All NPC's were slain by a Gastropod...

atleast i can stop the hallow. so far just beaten the destroyer. could destroy it by useing (cleminator) dont know how to spell and green solution.

You can do that with Corruption too, the Corruptors don't spread Corruption from their spit anymore.
Terrible time that was, On all my Pre 1.2 bases I ended up detonating explosives to create a chasm between my base, And the Corruption. (Then proceeded to pave a 5 brick wall to prevent Corruptor's from spit-shotting my base.

I'd always end up with a fairly big floating island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom