Hallowed Be Thy Name Adventure Map

Make Part 2

• Yes

• No

• THIS MAP SUCKX

Results are only viewable after voting.

Supercurse

Terrarian
Hey Guys Supercurse here with my first adventure map this was made without T-edit so don't expect something fancy! if you have any questions leave them down below!
Also this is a beta build! if it seems to easy I will make it more difficult!

Rules:

1: No buying from vendors except for healing potions.
2: No placing any blocks or ropes.
3: Obey the signs. XD
4: Make a new character.
5: Trash Starting items
6: Read signs from left to right.

(Act 1 and act 2 are done!)

Bugs were found they are now fixed!

Special thanks to Chippy gaming for inspiring me to make and finish this map go check out his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdImtrRS4UewEbPdnF8R4qw

Attachments

• Hallowed_Be_Thy_Name.wld
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,984
Last edited:
What is the map about? do I need a new character? If so do I trash my starting items? There are certain things you should put in the original post :indifferent:

Just played the map, and a have a couple things you might want to improve:

- The signs telling you what to do and where to go could use a bit more punctuation. Mostly commas and some periods

- Part 1 is really (REALLY) short. I don't even mind too much how short it is because it makes it feel more like a chapter in a small novel. The only thing is that
you have to fight the Eye of Cthulhu it was still mid-day for me.
. You could make it longer by adding more obstacles in
church and cave

-
I liked when you referenced ChippyGaming. When you first meet him the mannequin is naked though. You could change this by adding a table and chair to the church to keep a clothier there. If you are going to make it so the player has to fight Skeletron later on though, you could just bring some clothes from another world to put on the mannequin.

- I feel like you make the character a bit overpowered with gold armor. Frostburn arrows were a nice touch but if you want to give the player more defense I would give them an accessory with warding or hard on it or not at all.
Gold armor against EoC = overkill

I think that's all. So far, i'm liking the map. I especially like how nothing is too fancy, it makes the map feel a bit more like Terraria, and not some other game. G'day and toodles!

- The signs telling you what to do and where to go could use a bit more punctuation. Mostly commas and some periods

- Part 1 is really (REALLY) short. I don't even mind too much how short it is because it makes it feel more like a chapter in a small novel. The only thing is that
church and cave

-
I liked when you referenced ChippyGaming. When you first meet him the mannequin is naked though. You could change this by adding a table and chair to the church to keep a clothier there. If you are going to make it so the player has to fight Skeletron later on though, you could just bring some clothes from another world to put on the mannequin.

- I feel like you make the character a bit overpowered with gold armor. Frostburn arrows were a nice touch but if you want to give the player more defense I would give them an accessory with warding or hard on it or not at all.

I think that's all. So far, i'm liking the map. I especially like how nothing is too fancy, it makes the map feel a bit more like Terraria, and not some other game. G'day and toodles!
Thanks for your feedback! I will take this into consideration! The Chippygaming reference was for lack of a good name yet but since you like it I'll keep it XD

church and cave

-

Okay the map is now updated

The download won't work. Now I'm sad.
JkSm5wn.png

Back
Top Bottom