Sprites Hallowed Expansion!

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
Yuyutsu here, guys! And this time, I present to you, not a minibiome, but the expansion of an existing biome. Presenting:

kdcROYP.png

Goblin_Peon (5) (3).png
Hallowed Expansion
Goblin_Peon (5).png

I think the Hallow gets too much flak. I mean, it has the exact same amount of content as the two Evil Biomes in Hardmode (new enemies, an underground material, Souls, and a couple weapons here and there). However, the problem lies there. Playing through the game, the Evil Biome is integral in Prehardmode. I mean, it has a Boss, an ore, a toolset, completely wicked world generation, Altars, and a whole host of crazy content! The Hallow should have a similar amount of content (though not that much, so as not to oversaturate early Hardmode).

However, I feel that the Hallow could serve as a wonderful starting point to Hardmode. I dislike early Hardmode due to the limited options against the extremely frustrating power gap, and the monotony of mining ores and getting souls. The Hallow could introduce the player to new, powerful weapons and armor and prepare them for the other difficulties in Hardmode. I promise it wouldn't be any less challenging, though. The Hallow should stand out from the Evil Biomes, and get its spotlight. After all, it doesn't even have an alternate, though perhaps I can work on that soon ;).

This suggestion is split into two distinct sections: Underground Expansion, and a new Boss: The Harmonizer. Let's check them out!

Underground Expansion
It's no secret that the Underground gets really important in Hardmode. Three (six) new ores are found there, and Souls, which are integral to gameplay. However, aside from quickly mining ores to get often mediocre weapons and armor, and quickly rushing to the next tier of gear, there isn't much reward to slogging away down there. In fact, it eventually gets pretty monotonous down there. Let's fix that by adding a few new challenges and rewards to the Underground Hallow!

divider.png
New NPCs:
This suggestion adds 2 new Enemies and 1 new Critter to the Underground Hallow.

Goblin_Peon (4).png

Crystal Dredge
400 HP / 8-12 Segments / 60/35/30 Damage (Head, Body, Tail) / 0/20/15 Defense / 100% KB Resist / Inflicts Confused, Cursed (100%) for 12 sec
A small but quick worm! Upon death, explodes into multiple damaging Crystal Shards.
Drops:
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul of Light (20%)
Crystal_Shard.png
3-4 Crystal Shard (66%)
Paladin_2 (6) (2).png
Orb of Discord (5%)
Paladin_2 (8).png
Discordant Shard (1.5%)

Goblin_Peon (3).png

Crystal Sojourner
200 HP / 100/54 Damage (Melee, Magic) / 19 Defense / 60% Knockback Resist / Inflicts Confused, Cursed (25%) for 10 sec
A caster enemy! Shoots out three bouncing purple spheres that are affected by gravity in quick succession before teleporting. When these spheres dissipate, they leave behind damaging Crystal Shards
Drops:
Soul_of_Light.gif
Soul of Light (20%)
Crystal_Shard.png
1-2 Crystal Shard (100%)
Paladin_2 (6) (2).png
Orb of Discord (7.5%)
Paladin_2 (8).png
Discordant Shard (1.5%)

Goblin_Peon (5).png

Flitterwisps
5 HP / 0 Damage / 0 Defense
Three variants. Floats around, and emits a purple/blue/pink glow. Can be caught and sold for 20
SilverCoin.gif
, or can be turned into its own cage.

divider.png

Items:
Crystal Shards have a lot of unused potential. This suggestion adds a new Crystal Set, as well as a miscellaneous drop from enemies.

Item_3007 (12) (2).png

Crystal Harbinger
35 Magic Damage / 9 Mana / 6 Knockback / Slow Speed / 10% Crit Chance
Shoots out a slow pink bolt that, upon hitting an enemy, spawns 3-7 other pink bolts around an enemy in a circle that deal 50% damage.
Recipe:
Soul_of_Light.gif
8 Soul of Light
Crystal_Shard.png
15 Crystal Shard
Mythril_Anvil.png
@ any Hardmode Anvil

Item_3007 (13).png

Crystal Breaker
42 Melee Damage / 7 Knockback / Average Speed / 4% Crit Chance
Can create 2-5 Crystal Shards upon hitting an enemy (like Crystal Bullets/Arrows).
Recipe:
Soul_of_Light.gif
6 Soul of Light
Crystal_Shard.png
19 Crystal Shard
Mythril_Anvil.png
@ any Hardmode Anvil

Item_3007 (12) (4) (2).png

Crystal Bow
33 Ranged Damage / 2 Knockback / Very Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / High Velocity
Any arrows shot out (regardless of type) have a 33% chance of breaking into 2-3 Crystal Shards.
Recipe:
Soul_of_Light.gif
5 Soul of Light
Crystal_Shard.png
16 Crystal Shard
Mythril_Anvil.png
@ any Hardmode Anvil

Item_3007 (12) (3).png

Crystal Dagger
30 Throwing Damage / 1 Knockback / Very Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / Medium Velocity
Your first Hardmode throwing weapon! Has a 50% chance to break into Crystal Shards on contact with enemies or tiles.
Recipe: 99 Crafted with
Crystal_Shard.png
2 Crystal Shard
by hand

Item_3007 (12) (4) (1).png

Crystal Armor:
7/11/6 Defense (Head, Body, Greaves)
Crystal Headgear
15% Increased Throwing Damage
Crystal Breastplate
10% Increased Throwing Velocity
Crystal Runners
10% Increased Movement Speed
Set Bonus: If an enemy is killed with a throwing weapon, it has a 66% chance to create a Crystal Surge (like the Crystal Vile Shard) from the ground rising up, dealing 1/2 the throwing weapon's damage to nearby enemies. Additionally, the player makes the 'Crystal Smashing' sound when hit.

Paladin_2 (6) (2).png

Orb of Discord
0 Magic Damage / Very Fast Speed / High Velocity / 5 Mana
Can be thrown. Upon hitting an enemy, gives it the 'Chaos Blaze' debuff, causing other attacks deal 150% more damage. Lasts for 6 seconds.

Rod_of_Discord.png

Rod of Discord
This suggestion introduces a new, more bearable recipe for the RoD.
Recipe:
Paladin_2 (6) (2).png
1 Orb of Discord
Paladin_2 (8).png
4 Discordant Shards

Goblin_Peon (5) (2).png

Flitterwisp Cage
A neat little Flitterwisp Terrarium!

Paladin_2 (8).png

Discordant Shard
Material. Dropped by Crystal Dredger (1.5%), Crystal Sojourner (1.5%), Chaos Elemental (3%), and The Harmonizer (40%)

kdcROYP.png

New Boss:
As I said earlier, this Suggestion adds a new boss to the Hallowed Biome! Get ready for The Harmonizer, who views you as a threat to balance since, well, you keep killing everything. This boss is meant to be fought before the Mechanical Bosses as an introduction to Hardmode.
Paladin_2_1_1.png

The Harmonizer
Tranquil Orb - Summoning Item
Can be used in the Hallow (surface) at any time.
Recipe:
Soul_of_Flight.gif
3 Soul of Flight
Soul_of_Light.gif
4 Soul of Light
Crystal_Shard.png
6 Crystal Shard
Mythril_Anvil.png
@ any Hardmode Anvil

18000 HP / 50/45 Damage (Contact, Projectiles) / 100% Knockback Resist / 30 Defense / Inflicts Confused (25%) for 6 seconds

Phase 1 (Above 50% HP):
- Floats above the player, shooting 2-4 Bouncing Purple Orbs (like the Sojourner) every 9/7 seconds.

- Spawns 1-2 Pixies every 9/8 seconds.

- Occasionally, The Harmonizer stands still, flapping its wings quickly and blowing all players back (like the Mighty Wind debuff, but much faster). Any player that hits a tile 'wall' takes contact damage akin to Horizontal Fall Damage. During the 'Winds' attack, The Harmonizer Reflects all projectiles.
Expert AI: After the 'Winds' attack, the Harmonizer will quickly dash downward and impact the ground, creating a shockwave of crystal shards.

- Upon being close to Phase 2 (9000 HP < HP < 12000/13000 HP), the Harmonizer surrounds itself in Golden orbs that constantly rotate, dealing contact damage. It now stops spawning enemies, and still shoots Purple Orbs, and occasionally charges at the player.

Phase 2 (Below 50% Health):
Paladin_2 (7).png

70/50 Damage (Contact/ Orbs) / 100% Knockback Resist / 25 Defense / Inflicts Broken Armor (50%) for 20 seconds

Wings and all aperture fall off, leaving The Harmonizer to drop to the ground. The Harmonizer will perform one of two attacks constantly:
1. Rushing at the player at extreme speeds, rolling across water or any vertical tiles unhindered.
Expert AI: Rushes faster, leaves behind a trail of damaging crystal shards in its wake.
2. Rapidly Jumping toward the player, releasing shockwaves of Crystal Shards whenever it makes contact toward the ground. If the Player surrounds themselves in tiles (a box), The Harmonizer defaults to this AI and constantly jumps above the player, releasing shards.

If the Player spends more than 10 seconds in the air, evading The Harmonizer, it will make quick dashes into the air in short succession, like so.

Switches between these AIs more rapidly as it approaches death, and surrounds itself in Golden Orbs, like Phase 1.

Drops
Paladin_2 (6) (1).png
Paladin_2 (8).png

Orb of Harmony (33%)
0 Damage / Fast Speed / Light Pet
Summons an Orb of Harmony that functions as a Light Pet, but also gives the player a Passive Regen of 2 HP/s if the player is under half health.

Tranquility (33%)
40 Magic Damage / Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / 2 Knockback / 10 Mana
Surrounds the Player in 4 Rotating, Golden Orbs that deal damage. Last for 6 seconds, only 4 can be active at once.

Lightslicer (33%)

37 Melee Damage / Fast Speed / 9% Crit Chance / 4 Knockback
Autoswing. May occasionally shoot a bouncing Purple Bolt.

The Harmonizer Mask (10%)
Equipable- Vanity

Harmonizer Trophy (10%)
Placeable.

Discordant Shard (40%)
Material.

Paladin_2 (9).png

Chaos Ball - Expert
Equippable (in Mount Slot). Transforms the player into a speedy Chaos Ball. The Ball moves extremely quickly (70mph) and can roll on any vertical or horizontal tiles, but the player cannot use items. Hitting enemies at Max Speed deals contact damage to the enemy. Here's an example.

divider.png

Hope you guys like the suggestion! I wish I could make a mockup, but I don't have my main computer to code with. That aside, thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? I cannot tell you how much taking your time out to talk to me about my ideas means. I hope you enjoyed, and have a swell morning/afternoon/evening!

Last edited:
This is an extremely well-executed idea, and the illustrations are breathtaking. Great job!

I have a few nitpicks here and there, but this is mainly to get the discussion going, not because I think they'll be a genuine problem in the long run.

Do the projectiles from the Crystal Harbinger spawn around the stricken enemy in a circle, or do they shoot out from the point of contact? I'm a little worried because its attack pattern may be too similar to the Crystal Serpent's.

The secondary effects of the Crystal Bow and Crystal Dagger should have higher chance to activate, to make them more consistent. Also, Crystal Shards are much easier to gather than Souls of Light, so some crafting recipes (particularly the Crystal Dagger's) could be adjusted. At this point, the Crystal Dagger's main competition is the Blowgun with Crystal Darts, which are crafted by hand using only Crystal Shards. The Crystal Dagger would be more tempting to use if it did not require Souls of Light or an upgraded Anvil to craft.

Crystal Armor's set bonus overlaps with the effect of the throwing weapon it's intended to be used with. I would suggest altering it to create some sort of synergy, which would make it much more tempting to use.

Orb of Discord: when I saw the name, I thought it was going to be a way of making the Rod of Discord craftable. Turned out to be a sort of Golden Shower counterpart instead! I love the idea of a support weapon giving a percentage-based damage increase, so I'm not disappointed at all. But I do think a less frustrating method of obtaining the Rod of Discord could fit somewhere into this suggestion. Also, I don't think limiting the number of affected enemies to 2 is necessary considering that the player only has a 6 second window to take advantage of the debuff.

Orb of Harmony: well, to put it in perspective, the Band of Regeneration only grants 0.5 HP per second. The idea of a light pet providing combat bonuses is one I can live with, but a value as high as 4 HP/sec should probably have some condition attached to it.

How is The Harmonizer summoned? The main reason why I'm asking is because it sounds like fighting this boss underground could potentially be very, very difficult due to mobility restrictions. Also, will there be any AI differences in Expert mode, and perhaps an Expert mode-exclusive item?​

Minor details aside, this is a very impressive thread, and I'll be sticking around for a while to keep it active and develop these ideas to be the best they can be. Looking forward to working with you!

Really well done. I also think that as well because who could forget to expand that Biome when you need ideas for enemies, items, etc. Keep it up my amazing dude :D

This is an extremely well-executed idea, and the illustrations are breathtaking. Great job!

I have a few nitpicks here and there, but this is mainly to get the discussion going, not because I think they'll be a genuine problem in the long run.

Do the projectiles from the Crystal Harbinger spawn around the stricken enemy in a circle, or do they shoot out from the point of contact? I'm a little worried because its attack pattern may be too similar to the Crystal Serpent's.

The secondary effects of the Crystal Bow and Crystal Dagger should have higher chance to activate, to make them more consistent. Also, Crystal Shards are much easier to gather than Souls of Light, so some crafting recipes (particularly the Crystal Dagger's) could be adjusted. At this point, the Crystal Dagger's main competition is the Blowgun with Crystal Darts, which are crafted by hand using only Crystal Shards. The Crystal Dagger would be more tempting to use if it did not require Souls of Light or an upgraded Anvil to craft.

Crystal Armor's set bonus overlaps with the effect of the throwing weapon it's intended to be used with. I would suggest altering it to create some sort of synergy, which would make it much more tempting to use.

Orb of Discord: when I saw the name, I thought it was going to be a way of making the Rod of Discord craftable. Turned out to be a sort of Golden Shower counterpart instead! I love the idea of a support weapon giving a percentage-based damage increase, so I'm not disappointed at all. But I do think a less frustrating method of obtaining the Rod of Discord could fit somewhere into this suggestion. Also, I don't think limiting the number of affected enemies to 2 is necessary considering that the player only has a 6 second window to take advantage of the debuff.

Orb of Harmony: well, to put it in perspective, the Band of Regeneration only grants 0.5 HP per second. The idea of a light pet providing combat bonuses is one I can live with, but a value as high as 4 HP/sec should probably have some condition attached to it.

How is The Harmonizer summoned? The main reason why I'm asking is because it sounds like fighting this boss underground could potentially be very, very difficult due to mobility restrictions. Also, will there be any AI differences in Expert mode, and perhaps an Expert mode-exclusive item?​

Minor details aside, this is a very impressive thread, and I'll be sticking around for a while to keep it active and develop these ideas to be the best they can be. Looking forward to working with you!

Thank you so much for the extensive feedback! You've brought some great points that I had to incorporate into the thread.

The Crystal Harbinger spawns projectiles in a circle around the stricken enemy, not from the enemy itself. I also had the same issue while creating the item, so I think the circular pattern differentiates it from the Crystal Serpent.

I've modified the chances for the Bow and Dagger, and changed the recipes for the items, particularly the Dagger. You were right about the differences in obtainability (is that a word?), especially since the enemies introduced in this suggestion make it easier to get crystal shards. The Crystal Armor Set Bonus has also been changed.

Removed the 2 enemy cap for the Orb of Discord, and also introduced a new item to be involved in the crafting of the Rod of Discord! Please let me know if it's still too easy/hard, I'm not very good at balancing stuff :p

The Orb of Harmony has been nerfed. It now has a lower Hp/s, but also only works under half health. Still a nifty light pet, though!

I can't believe I forgot Summoning and Expert items for The Harmonizer. it's meant to be fought on the Hallow Surface. Thank you for reminding me! I've written in some Expert AI in this color. I've also introduced a Summoning and Expert exclusive item.

The Crystal Harbinger spawns projectiles in a circle around the stricken enemy, not from the enemy itself.
How will this interaction change if the enemy is large? Perhaps the projectiles could spawn in from a set distance and close in on its target? That way it will still be more effective against larger enemies, but won't be overwhelmingly powerful if its target moves quickly.

I noticed that the Orb of Discord has a relatively generous drop rate. Which I don't mind, but it would make sense to introduce consumable recipes for items that are highly renewable. So I would propose renaming the magic weapon that inflicts Chaos Blaze, and turning the Orb of Discord into a basic crafting ingredient. Then we could brainstorm more uses for the Orb of Discord, such as functional furniture items (this seems about right considering that it's neither especially common nor especially rare).

Of course the new Orb of Discord would still be used for crafting the new magic weapon, Rod of Discord, and Tranquil Orb (probably). let me know what you think.

How will this interaction change if the enemy is large? Perhaps the projectiles could spawn in from a set distance and close in on its target? That way it will still be more effective against larger enemies, but won't be overwhelmingly powerful if its target moves quickly.

I noticed that the Orb of Discord has a relatively generous drop rate. Which I don't mind, but it would make sense to introduce consumable recipes for items that are highly renewable. So I would propose renaming the magic weapon that inflicts Chaos Blaze, and turning the Orb of Discord into a basic crafting ingredient. Then we could brainstorm more uses for the Orb of Discord, such as functional furniture items (this seems about right considering that it's neither especially common nor especially rare).

Of course the new Orb of Discord would still be used for crafting the new magic weapon, Rod of Discord, and Tranquil Orb (probably). let me know what you think.
The way it'd work (from a coding perspective) is that it'd always be x pixels away from any enemy, so it'd always end up encircling a foe, and then close in.

I wouldn't want to change the Orb of Discord due to it being a reference to one of my favorite games currently: Overwatch (as is the Tranquil Orb). perhaps we could come up with some other drops that lead to Furniture.

perhaps we could come up with some other drops that lead to Furniture.
I'd say that the Crystal Shards could make some unique furniture sets, maybe mixing them with Discordant Shards could make some pretty awesome shard furniture. Just an idea.

Excellent sprites by the way!

I'd say that the Crystal Shards could make some unique furniture sets, maybe mixing them with Discordant Shards could make some pretty awesome shard furniture. Just an idea.

Excellent sprites by the way!
I wouldn't be averse to the idea at all, but aren't Crystal Shards already getting a furniture set in the next update?

Yuyutsu here, guys! And this time, I present to you, not a minibiome, but the expansion of an existing biome. Presenting:
I think the Hallow gets too much flak. I mean, it has the exact same amount of content as the two Evil Biomes in Hardmode (new enemies, an underground material, Souls, and a couple weapons here and there). However, the problem lies there. Playing through the game, the Evil Biome is integral in Prehardmode. I mean, it has a Boss, an ore, a toolset, completely wicked world generation, Altars, and a whole host of crazy content! The Hallow should have a similar amount of content (though not that much, so as not to oversaturate early Hardmode).

However, I feel that the Hallow could serve as a wonderful starting point to Hardmode. I dislike early Hardmode due to the limited options against the extremely frustrating power gap, and the monotony of mining ores and getting souls. The Hallow could introduce the player to new, powerful weapons and armor and prepare them for the other difficulties in Hardmode. I promise it wouldn't be any less challenging, though. The Hallow should stand out from the Evil Biomes, and get its spotlight. After all, it doesn't even have an alternate, though perhaps I can work on that soon ;).

This suggestion is split into two distinct sections: Underground Expansion, and a new Boss: The Harmonizer. Let's check them out!

Underground Expansion
It's no secret that the Underground gets really important in Hardmode. Three (six) new ores are found there, and Souls, which are integral to gameplay. However, aside from quickly mining ores to get often mediocre weapons and armor, and quickly rushing to the next tier of gear, there isn't much reward to slogging away down there. In fact, it eventually gets pretty monotonous down there. Let's fix that by adding a few new challenges and rewards to the Underground Hallow!

New NPCs:
This suggestion adds 2 new Enemies and 1 new Critter to the Underground Hallow.

View attachment 205688
Crystal Dredge
400 HP / 8-12 Segments / 60/35/30 Damage (Head, Body, Tail) / 0/20/15 Defense / 100% KB Resist / Inflicts Confused, Cursed (100%) for 12 sec
A small but quick worm! Upon death, explodes into multiple damaging Crystal Shards.
Drops:
View attachment 205701 Soul of Light (20%)
View attachment 205702 3-4 Crystal Shard (66%)
View attachment 205697 Orb of Discord (5%)
View attachment 205741 Discordant Shard (1.5%)

View attachment 205696
Crystal Sojourner
200 HP / 100/54 Damage (Melee, Magic) / 19 Defense / 60% Knockback Resist / Inflicts Confused, Cursed (25%) for 10 sec
A caster enemy! Shoots out three bouncing purple spheres that are affected by gravity in quick succession before teleporting. When these spheres dissipate, they leave behind damaging Crystal Shards
Drops:
View attachment 205701 Soul of Light (20%)
View attachment 205702 1-2 Crystal Shard (100%)
View attachment 205697 Orb of Discord (7.5%)
View attachment 205741 Discordant Shard (1.5%)

View attachment 205692
Flitterwisps
5 HP / 0 Damage / 0 Defense
Three variants. Floats around, and emits a purple/blue/pink glow. Can be caught and sold for 20 View attachment 205703, or can be turned into its own cage.

View attachment 205712
Items:
Crystal Shards have a lot of unused potential. This suggestion adds a new Crystal Set, as well as a miscellaneous drop from enemies.

View attachment 205689
Crystal Harbinger
35 Magic Damage / 9 Mana / 6 Knockback / Slow Speed / 10% Crit Chance
Shoots out a slow pink bolt that, upon hitting an enemy, spawns 3-7 other pink bolts around an enemy in a circle that deal 50% damage.
Recipe:
View attachment 205701 8 Soul of Light
View attachment 205702 15 Crystal Shard
View attachment 205704 @ any Hardmode Anvil

View attachment 205693
Crystal Breaker
42 Melee Damage / 7 Knockback / Average Speed / 4% Crit Chance
Can create 2-5 Crystal Shards upon hitting an enemy (like Crystal Bullets/Arrows).
Recipe:
View attachment 205701 6 Soul of Light
View attachment 205702 19 Crystal Shard

View attachment 205686
Crystal Bow
33 Ranged Damage / 2 Knockback / Very Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / High Velocity
Any arrows shot out (regardless of type) have a 33% chance of breaking into 2-3 Crystal Shards.
Recipe:
View attachment 205701 5 Soul of Light
View attachment 205702 16 Crystal Shard

View attachment 205694
Crystal Dagger
30 Throwing Damage / 1 Knockback / Very Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / Medium Velocity
Your first Hardmode throwing weapon! Has a 50% chance to break into Crystal Shards on contact with enemies or tiles.
Recipe: 99 Crafted with
View attachment 205702 2 Crystal Shard
by hand

View attachment 205687
Crystal Armor:
7/11/6 Defense (Head, Body, Greaves)
Crystal Headgear
15% Increased Throwing Damage
Crystal Breastplate
10% Increased Throwing Velocity
Crystal Runners
10% Increased Movement Speed
Set Bonus: If an enemy is killed with a throwing weapon, it has a 66% chance to create a Crystal Surge (like the Crystal Vile Shard) from the ground rising up, dealing 1/2 the throwing weapon's damage to nearby enemies. Additionally, the player makes the 'Crystal Smashing' sound when hit.

View attachment 205697
Orb of Discord
0 Magic Damage / Very Fast Speed / High Velocity / 5 Mana
Can be thrown. Upon hitting an enemy, gives it the 'Chaos Blaze' debuff, causing other attacks deal 150% more damage. Lasts for 6 seconds.

View attachment 205742
Rod of Discord
This suggestion introduces a new, more bearable recipe for the RoD.
Recipe:
View attachment 205697 1 Orb of Discord
View attachment 205741 4 Discordant Shards

View attachment 205695
Flitterwisp Cage
A neat little Flitterwisp Terrarium!

View attachment 205741
Discordant Shard
Material. Dropped by Crystal Dredger (1.5%), Crystal Sojourner (1.5%), Chaos Elemental (3%), and The Harmonizer (40%)

View attachment 205713
New Boss:
As I said earlier, this Suggestion adds a new boss to the Hallowed Biome! Get ready for The Harmonizer, who views you as a threat to balance since, well, you keep killing everything. This boss is meant to be fought before the Mechanical Bosses as an introduction to Hardmode.
View attachment 205744
The Harmonizer
Tranquil Orb - Summoning Item
Can be used in the Hallow (surface) at any time.
Recipe:
View attachment 205745 3 Soul of Flight
View attachment 205701 4 Soul of Light
View attachment 205702 6 Crystal Shard

18000 HP / 50/45 Damage (Contact, Projectiles) / 100% Knockback Resist / 30 Defense / Inflicts Confused (25%) for 6 seconds

Phase 1 (Above 50% HP):
- Floats above the player, shooting 2-4 Bouncing Purple Orbs (like the Sojourner) every 9/7 seconds.

- Spawns 1-2 Pixies every 9/8 seconds.

- Occasionally, The Harmonizer stands still, flapping its wings quickly and blowing all players back (like the Mighty Wind debuff, but much faster). Any player that hits a tile 'wall' takes contact damage akin to Horizontal Fall Damage. During the 'Winds' attack, The Harmonizer Reflects all projectiles.
Expert AI: After the 'Winds' attack, the Harmonizer will quickly dash downward and impact the ground, creating a shockwave of crystal shards.

- Upon being close to Phase 2 (9000 HP < HP < 12000/13000 HP), the Harmonizer surrounds itself in Golden orbs that constantly rotate, dealing contact damage. It now stops spawning enemies, and still shoots Purple Orbs, and occasionally charges at the player.

Phase 2 (Below 50% Health):
View attachment 205707
70/50 Damage (Contact/ Orbs) / 100% Knockback Resist / 25 Defense / Inflicts Broken Armor (50%) for 20 seconds

Wings and all aperture fall off, leaving The Harmonizer to drop to the ground. The Harmonizer will perform one of two attacks constantly:
1. Rushing at the player at extreme speeds, rolling across water or any vertical tiles unhindered.
Expert AI: Rushes faster, leaves behind a trail of damaging crystal shards in its wake.
2. Rapidly Jumping toward the player, releasing shockwaves of Crystal Shards whenever it makes contact toward the ground. If the Player surrounds themselves in tiles (a box), The Harmonizer defaults to this AI and constantly jumps above the player, releasing shards.

If the Player spends more than 10 seconds in the air, evading The Harmonizer, it will make quick dashes into the air in short succession, like so.

Switches between these AIs more rapidly as it approaches death, and surrounds itself in Golden Orbs, like Phase 1.

Drops
View attachment 205690View attachment 205741
Orb of Harmony (33%)
0 Damage / Fast Speed / Light Pet
Summons an Orb of Harmony that functions as a Light Pet, but also gives the player a Passive Regen of 2 HP/s if the player is under half health.

Tranquility (33%)
40 Magic Damage / Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / 2 Knockback / 10 Mana
Surrounds the Player in 4 Rotating, Golden Orbs that deal damage. Last for 6 seconds, only 4 can be active at once.

Lightslicer (33%)
37 Melee Damage / Fast Speed / 9% Crit Chance / 4 Knockback
Autoswing. May occasionally shoot a bouncing Purple Bolt.

The Harmonizer Mask (10%)
Equipable- Vanity

Harmonizer Trophy (10%)
Placeable.

Discordant Shard (40%)
Material.

View attachment 205743
Chaos Ball - Expert
Equippable (in Mount Slot). Transforms the player into a speedy Chaos Ball. The Ball moves extremely quickly (70mph) and can roll on any vertical or horizontal tiles, but the player cannot use items. Hitting enemies at Max Speed deals contact damage to the enemy. Here's an example.

View attachment 205712

Hope you guys like the suggestion! I wish I could make a mockup, but I don't have my main computer to code with. That aside, thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? I cannot tell you how much taking your time out to talk to me about my ideas means. I hope you enjoyed, and have a swell morning/afternoon/evening!
Hi, can i mabe use the Crystal Dredge Texture?
would be nice, i add credit :)

Back
Top Bottom