Xbox One Hallowed mimics

Sanicdood900

Terrarian
I was playing Terraria start to finish and then during the game i tried to spawn a hallowed mimic. It wouldn't work for me is this a bug? Or am i doing it wrong.
I put the soul of light key into a chest with nothing in it.

I was playing Terraria start to finish and then during the game i tried to spawn a hallowed mimic. It wouldn't work for me is this a bug? Or am i doing it wrong.
Like Animus mentioned, make sure you're doing it in a world that is in hardmode. Also make sure you close the chest, and make sure that auto-pause is not enabled.

Like Animus mentioned, make sure you're doing it in a world that is in hardmode. Also make sure you close the chest, and make sure that auto-pause is not enabled.
yeah i was in hardmode
[doublepost=1558510686,1558510665][/doublepost]
yep

yeah i was in hardmode
[doublepost=1558510686,1558510665][/doublepost]
yep
Just to double check - do you have auto-pause on? Other members have said the big mimics don’t work when the have auto-pause enabled, but once they disable it everything works fine and the mimic spawns.

If you haven’t already I suggest sending in a bug report straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom