Weapons & Equip Hallowed summoner set buff

Daiyousei.

Terrarian
I am one again asking for a tweak. This time, the hallowed summoner set:

-increase defense to 3 instead of just 1
-it should boost whip weapons by a little bit like the Obsidian outlaw outfit (like maybe a 15%)

Boosting defense by 2 would make no difference, except for making noobs complain less. Whip boost is a good idea and should also be given to Tiki Mask, not just the Hallowed Hood. I recommend giving the whip bonus to the head armor itself (and not the set bonus) so people can get creative with hybrid sets.
The whip boost is for the helmet alone. Also, I think spooky armor should be the whip set and not Tiki so summoners can pick between sets much better. They will be able to decide between more minions or stronger whips.

Boosting defense by 2 would make no difference, except for making noobs complain less. Whip boost is a good idea and should also be given to Tiki Mask, not just the Hallowed Hood. I recommend giving the whip bonus to the head armor itself (and not the set bonus) so people can get creative with hybrid sets.
Also, about the 2 extra defense, I know that it would barely help due how damage and defense is calculated in terraria. It's just there to give extra confidence.

The whip boost is for the helmet alone. Also, I think spooky armor should be the whip set and not Tiki so summoners can pick between sets much better. They will be able to decide between more minions or stronger whips.
The issue with making Spooky the whip set is that Spooky is the set that is more important in the long run Tiki. Spooky in 1.4 has the same amount of minions as Tiki and 28% more damage, and getting rid of it will only hurt Summoner’s preformance in the lategame. I think Tiki would make much more sense as a whip set anyway.

Hallowed Summoner armor does NOT need a buff whatsoever. Holy Protection alone is bonkers, and it hardly gives less damage bonuses than Spider Armor, while having the same amount of Minion slots. I prefer to use it over Spooky armor if anything, especially with Daytime Empress of Light in mind. Whips are already amazing if not overpowered as they are too.

Back
Top Bottom