NPCs & Enemies Halloween exclusive npc.

CorruptMimic22

Torch God
Imagine if you could buy halloween decoration for a spooky village? Well, i know there we have pumpkin and spooky wood but just imagine if there was a exclusive NPC that sells these things ( i mean new decorations),
This started in my profile post and now i think that would be a good addition for the vanilla.
The conditions for the NPC spawn:
- you need to defeat The Pumpkin Troupe(The frost legion counterpart) at the halloween season.
- A empty home.
(Well, about the new event, I will update soon.)
NPC appearance:
Head - a scarecrow with a pumpkin on the ( a buttermut more exactly).
Body - (coming soon)
Legs - (coming soon)
+ new items
- Spooky (insert sth here): Summon the pumpkin troupe
Obtaining: goodie bag same percentage snow globe
- halloween decoration (more details soon)

Last edited:
Does this fit?
Reaper_Robe (2).png

Yeah a halloween npc would be cool. Halloween looks tiny in comparison of Christmas because of the amount of content. I think this npc should be like Santa; beating a new event to get him.

Edit: more details on the post, next sunday more updates. Also he would be a scarecrow with a buttermut on the head, and this robe is more likely for the Death, just imagine a different scarecrow clothes.

Imagine if you could buy halloween decoration for a spooky village? Well, i know there we have pumpkin and spooky wood but just imagine if there was a exclusive NPC that sells these things ( i mean new decorations),
This started in my profile post and now i think that would be a good addition for the vanilla.
The conditions for the NPC spawn:
- you need to defeat The Pumpkin Troupe(The frost legion counterpart) at the halloween season.
- A empty home.
(Well, about the new event, I will update soon.)
NPC appearance:
Head - a scarecrow with a pumpkin on the ( a buttermut more exactly).
Body - (coming soon)
Legs - (coming soon)
+ new items
- Spooky (insert sth here): Summon the pumpkin troupe
Obtaining: goodie bag same percentage snow globe
- halloween decoration (more details soon)
I feel like there should be a Halloween NPC, but copying over what's in the Christmas season feels a bit repetitive. I feel like it should be its own thing, and the NPC should have a totally unique way of being summoned.

I feel like there should be a Halloween NPC, but copying over what's in the Christmas season feels a bit repetitive. I feel like it should be its own thing, and the NPC should have a totally unique way of being summoned.
Any suggestion? Because I don't have any idea

if you will give me good sprites (in sprite sheet) it will be probably in Carp Mod
interesting idea actually, because it is quite strange to not have a Halloween counterpart for Santa Claus
probably that Frost Legion counterpart should be as basic as Frost Legion and summon should be gotten from these Halloween bags.

if not Frost Legion summon thing should be edited as well. Maybe 0.1% drop chance from any Pumpkin/Frost Moon respectively?

Last edited:
I can't do sprites, and i already described him so anyone could try to make him and send here, and i think i know why we don't have it yet, goodie bags give all that he could possibly sell.

what if the halloween guy spawns bound in vines as a small chance to appear during halloween? just to make it slighty different than just a copy of santa, also he could sell rotten eggs, maybe butternut squash a drink thatd give the tipsy effect, and maybe just, halloween candy/sweets that gives the well fed buff just a few thoughts

Back
Top Bottom