Mobile Halloween items??

SixtyStingray3

Terrarian
Is anyone else seeing Halloween themed stuff in their worlds? I logged in this morning and have the slimes and bunnies dressed up and seeing ravens flying around. Haven't had a chance to play much though. The wiki says it is supposed to be Oct 20th to November?

Yeah, mobile was way more into the seasonal events than PC and console. That's probably why they have a bigger seasonal event window

Yarn Balls-45% Chance
Halloween Costumes-13%? If you want all of them, it gets harder and harder
Rotten Eggs-46%
Goodie Bag Drop Chance-1/45? I don't remember exactly. Unless your mass farming with a water candle/battle potion, or fighting the EoW, its hard to get a decent amount.

Yarn Balls-45% Chance
Rotten Eggs-46%
Goodie Bag Drop Chance-1/45? I don't remember exactly. Unless your mass farming with a water candle/battle potion, or fighting the EoW, its hard to get a decent amount.
Yahh...no. Unlucky Yarn is a 0.67% or 1/150
Costumes are 1/30
Look it up in the gamepedia

I've gotten the following costumes so far:

Princess
Creeper
Vampire
Bride of Frankenstein
Space Creature
Unicorn
Mutant Ninja Turtle

I've received 3 different paintings, some rotten eggs, and a bloody machete.

Not too rare if you ask me!

I get 1 or 2 every time I do a pirate army, 1 or 2 when it is night time, 1 or 2 when I go to the dungeon.

You shouldn't assume everyone is a troll just because they were not correct.
If you seriously thought I was calling blaze a troll, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you, lol :) Nobody lol's at a troll

It was jokey comment as far as the discussion over exact % of drops. As I'm sure you noticed neither of the two involved at that point were completely accurate with the percentages or fractions. Blaze was way over at one point, 45% chance drop of unluck yarn, but correct in that Goodie Bags have a drop rate of just slightly higher than the Trifold Map, or any ankh shield component. Sun was slightly off with the costumes , 1/30 instead of 1/32.

The game comes down to RNG everytime. So what one person may get easily others can take a while and this includes Goodie Bags and items that have a far greater chance to drop.

Reactions: Sun
Yarn Balls-45% Chance
Rotten Eggs-46%
I just opened two goodie bags and got a pumpkin hat, suit and boots and a disco type shirt and pants so costumes may not be that rare.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444246688,1444246388][/DOUBLEPOST]
so the pc Halloween will be the 20th?
Yes Mortlock the pc halloween will be the 20th

I don't play that much (been playing a lot more PC 1.3) and I've already gotten the ghost and bride of frankenstein costumes, as well as the cat ears and a couple batches of rotten eggs.

Oh, and I've gotten 3 of the Freddy Kreuger blades (that drop separately from the bags).

Back
Top Bottom