Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stake Launcher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the snow spirit

Official Terrarian
It's Trick-or-Treat time in Terraria, but how, might one ask, do we celebrate Halloween Terraria style? well, we start out with costumes from goody bags :zombie: (the goody bags will be given to you), then we go through a haunted mansion that actually IS haunted, so BEWARE of the trap doors and skeleton statues and treasure, wait did I just say Treasure... whoops. Anyway, after the haunted house run with treasure hidden inside (too late to say otherwise), we go killing pumpkings, not pumpkins, pumpKINGS! :pumpking:

Now for a date and time for this haunting event, I'm thinking Friday, October 30th. I do need to get things set up for the party by that time, but if there are more people who want to help me with the process, you are more than welcome to help.

P.S. If you get a creeper costume, please don't sneak up on people and blow up, either by an inferno staff or by the way of the creeper.

I am running out of time, and I don't have things ready, so I really need help. if I don't get at least 3 people to join me by 3:00 EST on Friday, I will have to cancel this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom